• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Following

........... anyone hooked on this new drama series Monday nights on Fox? Tonight, is the fourth episode out of 14 straight weeks. It is developing into a huge web with many twists and surprises. :eek:

I watched the first episode. I couldn't get past the premise, that a killer in prison could influence a crapload of people outside to commit murder and suicide and other heinous crimes on his behalf. I felt that way even before I read this review by Maureen Ryan, who said much the same thing. But apparently a lot of folks like it, as it's getting decent ratings and is considered likely for renewal.

My favorite new series this season is "The Americans", on FX. And among returning series, "Justified", also on FX, is as superb as ever.

Last edited:
Storyline is far fetched and you have to have a bit of an imagination (yours truly,must have been those 60's), but I think most like it for the individual characters, sudden surprises and music, maybe the "gore" too. LOL!
Justified is the best one by far and I've been on that one for the 2 previous and this season. Gotta love Raylen Givens coolness and down home attitude. Just started on the Americans last week, looks good as well. Another good one is Do No Harm. That one is a modern day Jekyll & Hyde storyline.

Another good one is Do No Harm. That one is a modern day Jekyll & Hyde storyline.
I watched the first episode, which I try to do on all dramatic series, but wasn't impressed.

Do No Harm is notable for having the worst ratings for any premiere of a TV series, ever. It's already been cancelled, after only two episodes.

Back