• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The HOTTEST Gallardo you'll ever see!

At my wrecking yard we recently picked up a 2004 Lambo Gallardo (any Lambo owners probably seen that I've been posting about it at Lambo sites)... see how hot it is for yourself...

Pictures:

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

More Pictures can be found at my picasa site: http://picasaweb.google.com/NguyenJV/2004LamborghiniGallardoA00874#

We had a story in so cal recently about a lambo that crashed and burned. Although the driver for that one died. Although I was more bummed out about the car.

Wow, I looked pretty hard, but I don't think I found one single salvageable piece of anything on that car. Even the lug nuts looked suspect.

Was this a Vegas Lambo?

Wow, I looked pretty hard, but I don't think I found one single salvageable piece of anything on that car. Even the lug nuts looked suspect.

Was this a Vegas Lambo?

I looked pretty hard too. The only thing that I would get off the car is the brake rotor and caliper. With some spray paint and a little elbow grease I could make it in some automotive art for my wall :]

I looked pretty hard too. The only thing that I would get off the car is the brake rotor and caliper. With some spray paint and a little elbow grease I could make it in some automotive art for my wall :]

Maybe if someone dug into the engine they might find some pretty pistons and conrods.:smile:

so, how much did you buy that for? thats pretty crazy!

and maybe some of the wheels/calipers/rotors are probably salvageable? and some of the engine

pretty crazy

The seat frames look ok to me.

The high temp caliper paint looks like it may have held up.:wink:

You know, if we could get that baby runnin', I bet we could pick up some hot chicks down at the mall.

Seriously, the sooner they get that thing in the crusher, the better. All it's gonna do is cause anyone who looks at it grief.

You know, if we could get that baby runnin', I bet we could pick up some hot chicks down at the mall.

Seriously, the sooner they get that thing in the crusher, the better. All it's gonna do is cause anyone who looks at it grief.

It reminds me of Lehman Brothers. :biggrin:

Was this a Vegas Lambo?

There was a burnt up license plate sitting the cockpit and its a nevada plate. So it's same to assume it was from Vegas.

I'll try to drive it to our next NSX meet (HAHA) :biggrin:

Last edited:
Why did you all buy that? I presume from Co-parts or something but you would have to pay Auction fee's and a tow bill even if you had to send your own truck. I don't see anything at all salvageable!

Back