• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The hottest women in sports (semi-NWS in this economy)

get-attachment.asp

2007JeanetteLeeJewellery005.jpg

allisonstokke.jpg

she's the oldest in this group of pics at 38.

Gotta love the shelf life of asian women..

Yeah but when they hit the wall...

BATMAN, those pics are some of your best work by far.
I especially dig the chick with the big pole (set up).
It's not really that hard to use your powers for good and not evil, is it?

Last edited:
Yeah but when they hit the wall...

BATMAN, those pics are some of your best work by far.
I especially dig the chick with the big pole (set up).

Apocrine glands are composed of a coiled secretory portion located at the junction of the dermis and subcutaneous fat, from which a straight portion inserts and secretes into the infundibular portion of the hair follicle. East Asians have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of European or African descent, and it may be for this reason that they are less susceptible to body odor. Africans have not only more, but larger apocrine glands. Apocrine sweat glands are found only in certain locations of the body: the axillae (armpits), the areola of the nipples, and the anal region. The ducts of apocrine glands open into the canals of hair follicles.

The asian girls that I have dated never used deoderant and didn't have that armpit smell.

Wars in asia where foreign troops where devastating since their scent trail gave enough notice to the home field. For example the Vietnam and Korean war.....

Apocrine glands are composed of a coiled secretory portion located at the junction of the dermis and subcutaneous fat, from which a straight portion inserts and secretes into the infundibular portion of the hair follicle. East Asians have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of European or African descent, and it may be for this reason that they are less susceptible to body odor. Africans have not only more, but larger apocrine glands. Apocrine sweat glands are found only in certain locations of the body: the axillae (armpits), the areola of the nipples, and the anal region. The ducts of apocrine glands open into the canals of hair follicles.

The asian girls that I have dated never used deoderant and didn't have that armpit smell.

Wars in asia where foreign troops where devastating since their scent trail gave enough notice to the home field. For example the Vietnam and Korean war.....

I was watching Bruno when I read this post.
Seemed appropriate.

Lets not forget Simona Halep:

3734839766_49df8a2ffa_o.jpg

151534.jpg

Jennie Finch:

jennie_finch.jpg

jenmizunoposterC.jpg

Gina Carano:

Gina2Vert.widec.jpg

gina_carano_maxim_youtube_pics.jpg

Who is the chick with the pole vault, she's smoking hot. Thanks for the pictures batman.

U have similar tastes to the GTO guys (I've made this thread on there too)

Allison Stokke.

I believe she pole vaulted for the 2008 Olympics.

I would pole vault her.

allison_stokke_10.jpg

allison_stokke_07.jpg

allison_stokke_08.jpg

allison_stokke_14.jpg

allison_stokke_17.jpg

allison_stokke_24.jpg

Allison%20Stokke%20Newport%20Harbor_jpg.jpg

Last edited:

I was watching Bruno when I read this post.
Seemed appropriate.

Nice example here. Truth is often considered as evil by those who don't or refuse to know better. That's how Bruno and some other best-known scientists got burned (literally). But again we're probably talking about a different Bruno here.

BTW, Jeanette Lee isn't really that hot among eyes of Asians. It's funny how Western and Eastern rate Asian woman differently. But that pole vaulted chick is damn hot. Those legs seems can wrap someone over...and then over again.

Olha Korobka: Ukraine

Do you sense a theme with women from Ukraine. The chick holds the European Snatch record. Enough said.

olha.jpg

attachment.php

Natalie Gulbis LPGA

Attachments

• NatalieGulbis46.jpg
    NatalieGulbis46.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 17,988
Back