• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The HOUSTON NSX Thanksgiving Meet!!!

DAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM!!!

Where are all these Houston NSX owners coming from?

I guess with all the new members we need to do a roll call for Tx(southcentral members) for next year's TexPo.

Susan- your the lead on this one :biggrin:

NSXLuvr said:
Where are all these Houston NSX owners coming from?

I'm just taking a wild guess, but I'm pretty sure they are from Houston. Just a guess, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. :smile:

aahh, wish I could make it but I have other plans. Next time around.

LoNfast, have fun at your wedding.
Greg

AndyVecsey said:
I'm just taking a wild guess, but I'm pretty sure they are from Houston. Just a guess, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. :smile:

HAHA You got me on that one. :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

I meant to say was there have a alot of new nsx owners in Houston. And a lot of new members on prime. just curious as to why. Its not like the NSX has changed recently.

beckertb said:
We're not 100% in yet, but it looks like you'll be able to add one more car to the list.........

Hope to see you all Saturday.

Awesome! Friendly reminder everyone, bring ear plugs. I heard Ben's car is, umm, kinda loud. :D

NSXLuvr said:
HAHA You got me on that one. :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

I meant to say was there have a alot of new nsx owners in Houston. And a lot of new members on prime. just curious as to why. Its not like the NSX has changed recently.

B/C...
I chase down every NSX I see on the road and make them join us! :D j/k, sometimes...

One of the things I love about being a part of the NSX community: When I see someone else in a NSX, they are so friendly. Unlike my Mustang/M3 days. I'd run into someone in a Mustang and they would rev at me and try to race me. Not a thumbs up or a friendly wave. Once I kinda played with a guy and beat him from a roll. When I rolled down my window at a stop, he was furious, cussing and screaming to race again and just kept doing burn outs. Idiot.
Not that bad in the M3, but other M3's would try to race me, etc. etc. However in the NSX, everyone(actually 99.9% of the NSX owners) are super cool. :tongue:
:cool:
- Z

btw: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanks for organizing the event. I had a good time. It is always nice to meet the user names in the flesh. We had a pretty good turn out, and the weather was great. I didn't take any pix at the Kartzone--they'd look similar to the ones Z posted earlier, just without suits and usually karts rubbing.

03efab84.jpg

98e2e165.jpg

55242153.jpg

and a beautiful sunset on the drive home

3142432b.jpg

Hope to get together again soon.

Ben

I had a great time, sorry I had to leave early.
Thank you all for organizing this event, it was cool to see so many other Nsx's in person.

Ill try to post the pictures I took later.

A big thanks to -Z & Paul for setting up this meet.
Ben, great photos...did you take the last one while driving sideways? :biggrin:
Ojas, it was a long drive from Austin....you are a true NSX'er.
Ratesh(sp), looking forward to seeing you on our next group drive, in Arkansas?.
Sam, Cory; Welcome and hope to see more of you guys at our next gtg.
btw/ -Z, i will let you pass me on our next race. (promise):wink: :biggrin:

Modernceo said:
Ill try to post the pictures I took later.

More pics please.

Last edited:
That was a great meet...thanks for setting it up guys!!
indoor karting was fun...but nothing compared to outdoor karting on 59 with a bunch of NSX's hitting vtec!!!!!... :biggrin:

it was great meeting and seeing everyone..we definitely need to do this again.

Ricky

That sure was a great meet!
Sorry I could not make it to the indoor karting .. but that outdoor one on 59 surely was a whole lotta fun! :biggrin:
Looking forward to the next meet .. and I'll post my pics soon.

Thanks to Z & Paul for setting this up!!

Gus

Hey Guys,

That was a great gathering. Thanks to Z and Paul for the organization, even if Z was a "little" late in arriving. :biggrin:

I have about 2.5 minutes of video that I put together. About 25MB.
Having a b!tc% of a time getting it uploaded to my server. As soon as it is available, I'll post here.

Thanks again, and looking forward to the next meeting!

SamBel said:
Hey Guys,

I have about 2.5 minutes of video that I put together. About 25MB.
Having a b!tc% of a time getting it uploaded to my server. As soon as it is available, I'll post here.

The video is HERE!
Remember, it is 25MB! :eek:

What a great time! Sorry about the short notice. We just brought this up the weekend before to get some of the local guys together. I didn't expect so much interest. We'll try to make sure next time that there is more notice and the weekend is planned out slightly better. But for a few days notice, we had a great meet.

Ben, big thanks for coming out. It was really nice to meet you and put a face with the screen name(and wild reputation!). Thanks for sharing the pictures. I enjoyed seeing a new NSX in my rear view mirror coming at me sideways. You don't see an 02+ NSX everyday, let alone one coming at you sideways. :D

Ojas, thanks for coming out also. I know you had a long drive, hope it was worth it. Thanks again for letting me borrow that part. It really helped me out a lot.

SamBel, welcome to the group Sam. You're Offical now! ;)

Cory(ModernCEO), sorry I missed you, I got tied up at work and was running late. I think I missed you by just seconds. I did however see some pictures and your Red 02 and it looks amazing. Congrats again on your purchase.

Nick(FastRunner), don't worry about putting me into the wall. We can all see who had better lap times, even though I was getting hit left and right, black flagged, etc. etc. etc. :D

Regards,
- Z

synergy004 said:
Sorry guys, I couldn't make this one. Had some important things that came up over the week. Hopefully next time. Weathers great and what a day to have a good meet.

next time.

gil

Gil, I tried to track you down Saturday, went with my brother to the gig. No sign of you.
Well I will catch you next time, I will have the NSX.
Picked up the new toy.

Wish I had time to go down to Houston to catch the rest of you all. I was jealous of the Nice Texas weather.

len3.8 said:
Gil, I tried to track you down Saturday, went with my brother to the gig. No sign of you.
Well I will catch you next time, I will have the NSX.
Picked up the new toy.

Wish I had time to go down to Houston to catch the rest of you all. I was jealous of the Nice Texas weather.

Hel Len,

Mah bad, work related emergency needed in Temple.

laters gil

yes bring the X next time. IS it done?

Sam - thanks for posting the video. You posting the video reminds me I need to get ahold of the camera from work and host the images I took to share !
Z - Thanks for your compliments ! Hopefully ill be able to meet you, perhaps at the next meeting? !

Back