• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The M5 Killlah!!!!!

At least he didn't do this to an NSX!

fifrules said:
Ornithopter-style rear doors, nice! Post if you get my joke, or know what an ornithopter is! :biggrin:
If it could flap those doors and lift off, then I'd be impressed.

if it didn't have retarded camber from the airbags and the doors/body panels were normal.... i think it looks a million times better than the crappy stock accord.

the bimmer style wheels look good on it, and the headlights are nice. just get rid of the crazy stuff and it looks nice.

The "craftsmanship" on the switch panel is atrocious. How can you use drywall screws to hold your trim pieces in?!!?!? At least screw them in all the way so they are flush! :rolleyes:

Acoord18.jpg

-- Joe

JoeSchmoe said:
The "craftsmanship" on the switch panel is atrocious. How can you use drywall screws to hold your trim pieces in?!!?!? At least screw them in all the way so they are flush! :rolleyes:

Acoord18.jpg

-- Joe

Maybe he has them hooked up to small servos so when the doors open like they do, the screws partially "unscrew" themselves? Now that's custom!:rolleyes:

the license plates are for Saudi Arabia by the way

Anyone else notice that the switches only have ON and ON buttons?
This has to be the most hideous car ever.
I'm submitting it to C&D 10 best / 10 worst this year.

GeNSX - Max

Back