• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX is now the fastest Time Attack Car in the United States!

Can someone point me or explain what this means? Fastest in it's class i presume? What other cars does it beat that a guys buddy will be impressed by? Are Z06's for instance competing. Don't mean to be critical, just wanting to brag a bit but not sure how the time attack class system works. TIA

Can someone point me or explain what this means? Fastest in it's class i presume? What other cars does it beat that a guys buddy will be impressed by? Are Z06's for instance competing. Don't mean to be critical, just wanting to brag a bit but not sure how the time attack class system works. TIA

We participate in the Unlimited Class. Outside of push rod motors and tube frame its no rules. We compete against Multi million dollar efforts in our class. Street cars of any sort do not stand a chance. To put it in perspective we are much faster than a V8 radical at Buttonwillow and faster than ALMS GT2 cars at Infineon.

We participate in the Unlimited Class. Outside of push rod motors and tube frame its no rules. We compete against Multi million dollar efforts in our class. Street cars of any sort do not stand a chance. To put it in perspective we are much faster than a V8 radical at Buttonwillow and faster than ALMS GT2 cars at Infineon.
Wow... faster than a v8 radical!!!??? Awesome!

Back