• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX pass around DVD

Here's the deal: I made a copy of my DVD. I'm too lazy to make copies for everyone who may want one, so I'm starting a pass around DVD thread.

What's on the DVD?
A full hour of NSX bliss!!!!

-Starts off with Motoharu Kurosawa talking about the NSX
-Driving through the streets of Frankfurt - next to a F348
-Very cool film of the NSX being assembled in the factory
-A long speech by Aritsone Tokudaiji - unfortuantely no subtitles
-More spirited road driving in Germany
-2 full laps around the Nurburgring. The second lap has a timer on the screen!
-Ends with a little more casual road driving.

My idea is to send the DVD on to the person below you on the list.
You can PM your address to the person above you.
Please post when you pass the DVD on, so we always have an idea where the DVD is.
**Please try and watch the DVD and pass it on in a timely manner.**

Add your name to the list:

I can pick one up, anything eles free:biggrin:

so you want us to pass around the same disc? is it ok to copy it while in our possession ? if so put me on the list.

who to PM?

You're welcome to make a copy of it as long as it's passed on to the next person in a timely manner.

If you don't mind it heading to Dubai then can I sign up?

Add your name to the list:
1. Jetpilot3

Guys,
When you sign up, please add yourself to the numbered list and post it in your reply. This will make it easier for the person above you to know who to send it to..

1. gleibig - sending it on to spider2k today
2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc

I'd like to be added to the list.

How does this work. when i get it, send it to the next person on the list? or back to you?

Thanks for sharing!

Guys,
When you sign up, please add yourself to the numbered list and post it in your reply. This will make it easier for the person above you to know who to send it to..

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44

I'm on the list now!

I'll be lucky number 7.

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6.DaveW124
7. movado75

Such nice guy!
Well, please add me on the list i will be MORE than glad of receiving, making a copy and shipping next day to the next person on the list!
Oscar

Guys,

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
8.Bram
.Thanks for doing this

Bram

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6.DaveW124
7. movado75
8.92NSX
9. oscarhmoyano

I'll be lucky number 11. (CORRECTED LIST)

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX

Brad

This DVD is pretty awesome. I had seen it languishing on the shelf for years at the local Mitsuwa, and after I bought my NSX, I decided to give it a chance. And lo and behold, it is pretty awesome. You get good footage of the NSX factory and the methods they use during assembly, you get to hear Gansan (not me, Motoharu Kurosawa) talk about how impressed he is with the car and that he has ordered one for himself. And you get to see just how well an NSX goes around Nurburgring with bone stock suspension. Watching that alone should humble almost anyone who thinks they can wring everything out of the stock car, which is capable of a lot.

BTW, the 348 they meet on the road was pure coincidence. It's just a guy who spotted the NSX (which was not released yet) and tried to talk to Gansan.

Last edited:
I'd love to see it...

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX
12. Big_D

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX
12. Big_D
13. MisterNSX

This DVD is pretty awesome. I had seen it languishing on the shelf for years at the local Mitsuwa, and after I bought my NSX, I decided to give it a chance. And lo and behold, it is pretty awesome. You get good footage of the NSX factory and the methods they use during assembly, you get to hear Gansan (not me, Motoharu Kurosawa) talk about how impressed he is with the car and that he has ordered one for himself. And you get to see just how good an NSX goes around Nurburgring with bone stock suspension. Watching that alone should humble almost anyone who thinks they can wring everything out of the stock car, which is capable of a lot.

BTW, the 348 they meet on the road was pure coincidence. It's just a guy who spotted the NSX (which was not released yet) and tried to talk to Gansan.

Yeah, the track footage on the Nurburgring is AWESOME. You really get a feeling of speed watching it. It really made realize the lack of driving skills I have. :eek:
If we could find someone to do subtitles, it could be the best DVD.....EVER.:cool:

Does anybody know how "Escape from Stockholm" compares?
I haven't seen either.:frown:

Adding myself to the list...so looking forward to seeing it. :smile:
2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX
12. Big_D
13. MisterNSX
14. KingkongNsx

How about we require the person that receives it to make at least two copies? He has to mail to the next two (or more) people on the list. This will make it go much faster.

2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX
12. Big_D