• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX pass around DVD

Hi

Something went wrong. So I am reuploading the last two files. One at a time.

Regards

Wow that NSX by JPJ video was shot in the foothills by my house. Does this car belong to a Zonie?

Hi

I have no idea who's car it is. I got it downloaded on Itunes/podcast long time ago.

Regards

Hi

Something went wrong. So I am reuploading the last two files. One at a time.

Regards

Hi

Error again. Arg. Well when I get it uploaded Chippy will come to the rescue. That is good.

Regards

Hi

Here is part 5. Should be everything at last.

Just unrar it and you should have a iso. Burn it or mount it with Deamon tools or whatever.

I had quite a few crashes here. I guess I have so low upload speed that Adrive wants it all or else it will crash.

Enjoy. Chippy will post the url when he gets it uploaded.

Regards

Martin, thanks for taking the time to post these up.

Can't wait to see what this DVD is all about.

Martin, thanks for taking the time to post these up.

Can't wait to see what this DVD is all about.

Hi

Your welcome.

Well my japanese is a bit rusty and actually non existent so I do not understand much of what they are saying. But it is nice to see the NSX in everyday life as we do not see it ourself as we are sitting behind the wheel.

Regards

Hi

Great Chippy. Did you test the iso? As I wrote I thought it was strange that the files was 718mb on disc and 700mb on Adrive.

I hope it was just because of the file system that I saw this difference and that the data was there with no difference.

Regards

Hi

Great Chippy. Did you test the iso? As I wrote I thought it was strange that the files was 718mb on disc and 700mb on Adrive.

I hope it was just because of the file system that I saw this difference and that the data was there with no difference.

Regards

Yeah i watched it last night, ofcos my japaneese isnt what it used to be but hey, i can still watch pictures:smile: Yeah its probabaly just showing different sizes cause of OS/filesystem/rounding down/up etc.

hi chippy, i download part 1 but unable to play, do you know what media player i have to download or codec. thanks

hi chippy, i download part 1 but unable to play, do you know what media player i have to download or codec. thanks

Hi

What you need to do is download all parts from Adrive or Chippy.

When you have all parts you need to use Winrar to unpack it.

I just googled and found how to use winrar

I have not looked, but you will find how to get it and to use it there.

Then you will have a iso file of 4.xx gb.

You have to burn that iso file to a dvd with Nero or something.

Read all about it here

What you also could do is to mount the iso file with something to make it appear as a dvd on you computer.

Read all about it here

When you have either mounted the iso or burnt it, it will show as a normal dvd in you dvd player program.

Regards

Martin, thanks for taking the time to do this, very nice of you.
thanks again,
Anesthesia

Hi

I have reuploaded everything for Peter here on Prime so I might post the links here too.

Here is part 1 and 2

Here is part 3 and 4

Here is part 5 and 6

Just download them. Unzip them. Then unrar them and you should have a iso file which you can mount with deamon tools or just burn.

It will be up for two weeks. It might be still up on the other links in this thread who knows.

Enjoy

Regards

Perhaps someone could seed a torrent of the full (uncompressed) disk.

Hi

If you see the post above your own you will find links to the complete uncompressed disk or as I write the iso. Edit : Post 191 from me.

I had to divide it into parts as wetransfer or what's it's name only support 2gb in total per upload.

So if you choose the links on my post you will have three zip files.

If you unzip them you will have 6 rar files. If you unpack that rar file you will have one iso file.

You can then burn that iso to a dvd and play it in any dvd player or VLC/something.

So good luck. The files will be up two week from the date I posted the post.

Edit2: If you see the post from Chippy you have another way to get all the rar files which is the iso. So no need to seed anything here. It is up for you to grab on many places. But do not download one rar from me and one from Chippy. Choose one place to download everything.

Regards

Last edited:
Back