• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX pass around DVD

I tired down loading the file and then it ses it's done like in 1 min.
file wont open and size is only 64.mb

already tried 3 times

will try again later. :frown:

Just use my link specified above.

New URL is: http://machater.com/NSXDVD/. Must faster than torrent and free sites.

Just use my link specified above.

New URL is: http://machater.com/NSXDVD/. Must faster than torrent and free sites.

i just tired

"Not Found
The requested URL /NSXDVD/ was not found on this server."

link no workie, could u verify the link again pls.. :smile:

Download is working from the new site. Speed is 270 kB/s. I tried several times on the old server, but got a tim-out message on every download attempt.
The torrent on piratebay has been stuck on 74.9% for a week now. :mad:

Hi

Sorry about that. I had a tech meltdown here where my wireless router went down. I got it exchanged, but the new wireless was only a access point with no way to hook up my server to it. I need at least four ports to get all connected here in addition to three laptops on wireless.

I will be up and going again tomorrow when I will keep on seeding the file of piratebay.

Regards

i just tired

"Not Found
The requested URL /NSXDVD/ was not found on this server."

link no workie, could u verify the link again pls.. :smile:

Download is working from the new site. Speed is 270 kB/s. I tried several times on the old server, but got a tim-out message on every download attempt.

270 is plenty, but their location and providers are not ideal for east coasters etc. I get 2TB of bw for $10/mo for that server, it's a bargain (get what you pay for). I got an overage of about a grand from the other location for going over my limit with their premium bw so, that's all I can do but 270 should be very quick to get yo shat ;-).

I'll allow dl form the first link once the next month is up on the 24th. But it went to 75% utilization in under a week this month :p

Martin: Thanks for info. I will continue to DL and than reseed for a while.

CyberDog: Finished DL tonight. Each part was appx. 40 min to download. Not bad at all, almost VTEC.. :biggrin: I appreciate your efforts to distribute the movie. :smile:

Martin: Thanks for info. I will continue to DL and than reseed for a while.

CyberDog: Finished DL tonight. Each part was appx. 40 min to download. Not bad at all, almost VTEC.. :biggrin: I appreciate your efforts to distribute the movie. :smile:

Thanks for the Kudos. Maybe I can make a technology that increases download speeds once you get over 4k...;)

Whatever happened with this arrangement?
Did the DVD ever end up getting passed to other members or did this just kinda die off once people had the ability to download it?
I don't have that ability and would still like to see this DVD or pay someone to make me a copy.

I still have my original copy. I don't know who has the one that was being passed around. :confused:
Next time I see my cousin, I can see if he could make me another copy of it. - But not sure when that would be.

Here's the deal: I made a copy of my DVD. I'm too lazy to make copies for everyone who may want one, so I'm starting a pass around DVD thread.

What's on the DVD?
A full hour of NSX bliss!!!!

-Starts off with Motoharu Kurosawa talking about the NSX
-Driving through the streets of Frankfurt - next to a F348
-Very cool film of the NSX being assembled in the factory
-A long speech by Aritsone Tokudaiji - unfortuantely no subtitles
-More spirited road driving in Germany
-2 full laps around the Nurburgring. The second lap has a timer on the screen!
-Ends with a little more casual road driving.

My idea is to send the DVD on to the person below you on the list.
You can PM your address to the person above you.
Please post when you pass the DVD on, so we always have an idea where the DVD is.
**Please try and watch the DVD and pass it on in a timely manner.**

Add your name to the list:
1. grybrd and I will PM you my address, copy it, and send it on

Thanks for thinking about us in the NSX consuming public

Oh CRAP! I just saw all of the other pages.
Maybe I'll get it one day :mad:

I'm on the list and never got it. :confused: Of course I've also forgotten about it until someone revived this thread. :tongue:

Late as always....None of the links are working. Torrent site has no seeding. Anybody can tell me healthy working way to download?

Hi

I can set up one of the laptops here with the iso. Then anybody can log into the machine and download it and then burn it.

Let me know if this is something that you would want to do. Will not go fast. But it does work.

I use http://www.teamviewer.com

Regards

Is this the list?? Just added my name to list. THANKS!!
1. gleibig - sending it on to spider2k today
2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX
12. Big_D
13. MisterNSX
14. KingkongNsx
15. vsy05
16. Bill_C
17. White92
18. Mirwolf
19. gs963

Last edited:
1. gleibig - sending it on to spider2k today
2. spider2k
3. jetpilot
4. nsxpurextc
5. PhiAlpha44
6. DaveW124
7. movado75
8. Bram
9. 92NSX
10. oscarhmoyano
11. OLDMNSX
12. Big_D
13. MisterNSX
14. KingkongNsx
15. vsy05
16. Bill_C
17. White92
18. Mirwolf
19. Jfcroni
20. PoohBEAR.....l can paypal. Do let me know.
21. SoCalDude
22. Damthatbeaver
23. I Grok NSX
24. BluryNSX- if someone can just make me a copy I can cover disc and postage
25. STB10-7
26. juejaimon
27. fullracehonda
28. IsR
29. Greg Z
30. Fastrunner - you know what would be cool? have each member sign on the CD cover ...the last person have to send it back to Gleibig.
31. ImolaOrange03
32. gs963

Hi

Old post revisited.

I am about to upload the whole dvd in iso to Adrive

It will take a few days though until it is there.

I have uploaded about 700mb and it is still 2.7gb left to upload. Things are not moving fast as I am also using my bandwidth to upload a online backup of my whole server.

When I have it all up I will post again with url. I have no idea how fast Adrive is and how many people that can be logged in at the same time. I guess we will find out.

I will keep you all posted. Iso can be burned by Nero or any other burn program and then you can view the dvd in any dvd player.

The language on the dvd is japanese. However for those that does not understand it is a good dvd.

The plan is to upload other NSX related stuff to my 50gb Adrive

Regards

Hi

The last part of the iso is here

It is the last part of the iso. I am about to upload the fifth. And then the fourth and so on.

I will post the url here for the next file when it is ready.

Unrar it on the end and then burn or use Deamon Tools to view it as a dvd.

Regards

Hi

Okey so there are people that read this thread.

NSX by JPJ

Life in the fast lane

Part 6

Part 2

Part 1

Will start to upload the other parts again now that I knows that there are people that wants this.

Ofcourse 50 gb free came with a limit though. The files are there for a limited time only.

Here is yet another thing that I uploaded:

Fifth Gear

Regards

Hi

Part 3 is up

Get it while you can. Everything expires about the 20.09.

The reason I have about 700mb pieces is because Adrive does not support upload of files larger than 2gb. And when I winrared the iso I could choose 700mb pieces.

I hope everything works. It says about 718 mb on disc, but when uploaded it is 700.

Now the next part.

Regards

Thanks!! Parts 4 and 5 on its way?

Hi

Your welcome.

Yes those are on it's way now. Will be up in 3hours and 35 minutes. I will post the links when I get up tomorrow morning. It is almost 0100 now and I will be up at about 0810.

Regards

Back