• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2013 F1 Thread...

It's never too soon to start talking about the 2013 F1 season...

wow in before pony....

Anyone here think LH will be on either the first or second row of the first GP?

Anyone here think LH will be on either the first or second row of the first GP?

If he is and his team mate is midpack then the pressure will be on......i can see the allure of joining a Brawn team..he has done alot for other drivers in the past...he is a great stratagist.

Button for WDC and Mclaren for WCC! you heard it here first!

I'm hoping Kimi and Lotus can continue to improve. Also hoping we have another close season

Jim

I agree FA will be strong,as long as ferrari has the evolution of the car in controll...as a team they have the best # 2 driver and strongest team orders.

I'm guessing that 2013 will be "stepchild" year... all the big development going into the 2014 cars.
I'm guessing it will be another multi-winner year... Kimi, Fred, Louis, Button and maybe even Rosberg will make it to the podium to join the Red Bull guys.

I also think ALO will or should take WDC. Cant wait to see what Perez can do, all of my people think he is just going to come and win a WDC off the bat...I dont think so. I would love it, But I dont think he is yet WC material. Maybe next year.

LH, wow, I would to see him fighting at the front for the sport.

-MSR

LH may actually win more than one race this year. That chassis they are using is very well designed, but they got behind the curve in 2012 and wasted a lot of time and resources pursuing wrong ideas.

wow in before pony....

LOL. At least I start F1 threads with a good run down of the season entrants, rule changes, pics, etc.

Harry won't like me anymore now.

- - - Updated - - -

LH may actually win more than one race this year. That chassis they are using is very well designed, but they got behind the curve in 2012 and wasted a lot of time and resources pursuing wrong ideas.

Actually they did really well considering. They continually were short of funds and it hurt their development. That was the main reason why Schuey waited so long to in a decision.

Shawn...
Don't let me stop you from posting a run down of the season entrants, rule changes, pics, etc. ; - )

Hello chaps, good to see a following for F1 on here!

Personally i think Vettel is going to be very hard to beat. I just hope he doesn't romp off into the distance like 2011. The unpredictablity at the start of last season was great, more of the same please! :biggrin:

anyone know how winter testing is going?

I think the stepped noses are banned for next year? Teams are allowed to have 'covers' over them this year but we've yet to see one or what aerodynamic benefit there is by having one.

Back