• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The VP Debate

Joe Biden Lies and Gaffes

Joe is such a nice guy, eh? The Dunn family should sue Biden for slander.

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/wa...joe-biden-lie-about-drunk-driver-killing-his-

Last edited:
something an intellectually disinterested person such a Palin...

Gotcha journalism? She couldn't name any journals or magazines because she doesn't read...

That's really unfair and mean spirited Danny.

I may just have to start agreeing with Michelle Obama that your "downright mean."

Look, just admit it. There's a double standard at work here. Excuses will be made for Obama/Biden.

But when it comes to McCain/Palin the mainstream media will do their best to put them in the worse possible light.

Jim,

I'll be the first to apologize if I ever see a Palin video where she can talk about anything outside of her immediate areas of interest in (any) depth. Biden is constantly criticized for his gaffes, which to me, means he impulsively speaks faster than his brain can control. He is the opposite of a "measured" person. But at least he knows something of the subject, mispoken or not. As silly as this question may seem, but do you really think Palin can beat Obama, Biden, or McCain in a game of Jeopardy? Especially if the subjects are US History, Economics, Civics, Sciences, Geography and Recent World events? Why Jeopardy?, or Millionaire? Games like those exposethe breadth and depth of how much a contestant does and doesn't know, and there is a lot that Palin doesn't know. Yesterday's debate did nothing to dispel that notion.

Regards,

Danny

something an intellectually disinterested person such a Palin...

Gotcha journalism? She couldn't name any journals or magazines because she doesn't read...

That's really unfair and mean spirited Danny.

I may just have to start agreeing with Michelle Obama that your "downright mean."

Look, just admit it. There's a double standard at work here. Excuses will be made for Obama/Biden.

But when it comes to McCain/Palin the mainstream media will do their best to put them in the worse possible light.

Jim,

I'll be the first to apologize if I ever see a Palin video where she can talk about anything outside of her immediate areas of interest in (any) depth. Biden is constantly criticized for his gaffes, which to me, means he impulsively speaks faster than his brain can control. He is the opposite of a "measured" person. But at least he knows something of the subject mispoken or not. As silly as this question may seem, but do you really think Palin can beat Obama, Biden, or McCain in a game of Jeopardy? Especially if the subjects are US History, Economics, Civics, Sciences, Geography and Recent World events? Why Jeopardy?, or Millionaire? Games like those exposethe breadth and depth of how much a contestant does and doesn't know, and there is a lot that Palin doesn't know. Yesterday's debate did nothing to dispel that notion.

Regards,

Danny

At least Biden knew about FDR speeches caught on film and that FDR had addressed the nation about/during the depression (radio), something an intellectually disinterested person such a Palin would never have had any knowledge about.

Gotcha journalism? She couldn't name any journals or magazines because she doesn't read. She has no idea what Supreme court decisions she disagrees with, because she doesn't know of any other Supreme court decisions beyond Roe v. Wade. That's sad to say of any Joe Shmoe off the street and this lady wants to be our VP. She may complain of judicial activism (first line), but she can't give any examples of what she is against (second line) and why (third line). Nothing in yesterday's debate went beyond the first line, possibly due to the moderator's concern of perceived impartiality. Any physician who has taken an oral board exam will know what I am talking about. Seven schools in 6 years (6 actually because she registered at U Idaho twice), is not what I would want to see on a resume, especially for a job as important as this one, and her amazing lack of knowledge only confirms that.

Regards,

Danny

Your response exemplifies how people give Biden and Obama the pass on everything. And you have made statements about Palin that are inacurate and/or are untrue.

Last edited:
Why did you only list stuff on Palin?? I see you need to be FactChecked as well.

My bad.
I didn’t wanna sound partisan but since this board seems so overwhelmingly Republican, I figured there’s no need to point out anything negative about Obama/Biden anymore since some of the members are already doing a fine job with that, some of which, may I add, is pretty misleading and unchecked.

Now, I'm not partisan, because I have these things… called thoughts… and no one can tell me that one party is right about every single thing. That’s just stupid thinking, reminiscent of the old Commie party in the CCCP where people believed everything the party spit out. I agree with much that GOP preaches, as well as with the Dems, but one party is not by any means better than the other, and by no means is one party right about everything. Anyway, I could care less for either one of these douche-bags. But, as an honest man, I do have to point out that, from what I’ve “noticed from the sidelines”, this year (also in 04) the Republicans have become keen on twisting words, taking things out of context to give them a completely different meaning and also (since 9/11) they’ve become the party of fear mongering, something along the lines of “elect a Dem and the terrorist win”. Also, the fact that many fan-boy, sheep Republicans are STILL trying to convince people that Obama is a Muslim doesn’t help GOP’s image. I thought GOP was the party that promotes freedom of religion? Oh wait, that’s only if it’s the same religion as theirs. See what I mean… On the other side, oh…. don’t get me started on the Dems and especially that bitch Pelosi. She’s fucking Heimlich Himmler. I actually think Dick Cheney has a better personality than her!

Overall, neither one of those guys has leadership so I won't support either one, much like the other 2/3 of the country. I was just putting down another point of view on a pretty biased forum, my vies is that no one is right and no one is better than the other.

Jim,

I'll be the first to apologize if I ever see a Palin video where she can talk about anything outside of her immediate areas of interest in (any) depth. Biden is constantly criticized for his gaffes, which to me, means he impulsively speaks faster than his brain can control. He is the opposite of a "measured" person. But at least he knows something of the subject mispoken or not. As silly as this question may seem, but do you really think Palin can beat Obama, Biden, or McCain in a game of Jeopardy? Especially if the subjects are US History, Economics, Civics, Sciences, Geography and Recent World events? Why Jeopardy?, or Millionaire? Games like those exposethe breadth and depth of how much a contestant does and doesn't know, and there is a lot that Palin doesn't know. Yesterday's debate did nothing to dispel that notion.

Regards,

Danny

Danny,

Palin talked a LOT about foreign affairs and held her own with Biden. And I don't think you can say foreign affairs is her strong suit. Give the woman credit. She held her own with Biden, a Senator who's supposedly has a much more vast knowledge of foreign affairs. You make it sound like Biden scored a 100 on his test last night and Palin got a 30.

If you want to play the Jeopardy-Gotcha game of who knows what, how do you explain Biden's error when he was supposed to be the seasoned expert when he didn't know the difference between Gaza and the West Bank?

Do you just dismiss Biden's lack of knowledge here? You didn't even mention it. You're starting to sound like CNN or MSNBC.

I tell you what. Given the recent economic mess, I'm more interested in putting into office people that can reform government and cut, cut, cut and then cut some more.

Biden lied (or perhaps flip-flopped) about his support for clean coal. He's opposed drilling. And while he kind of says he's for nuclear, read the fine print. He's just for sorting out the waste and storage problems. He's not for new power plants.

http://neinuclearnotes.blogspot.com/2008/08/joe-biden-on-nuclear-energy.html

-Jim

Your response exemplifies how people give Biden and Obama the pass on everything. And you have made statements about Palin that are inacurate and/or are untrue.

What, Biden/Obama get a pass because they're relatively well informed about the issues of the day?

What has been said about Palin that was inaccurate or untrue? If you're going to make an allegation like that, you should back it up.

Remember, just saying something doesn't make it true.

My bad.
I didn’t wanna sound partisan but since this board seems so overwhelmingly Republican, I figured there’s no need to point out anything negative about Obama/Biden anymore since some of the members are already doing a fine job with that, some of which, may I add, is pretty misleading and unchecked.

Now, I'm not partisan, because I have these things… called thoughts… and no one can tell me that one party is right about every single thing. That’s just stupid thinking, reminiscent of the old Commie party in the CCCP where people believed everything the party spit out. I agree with much that GOP preaches, as well as with the Dems, but one party is not by any means better than the other, and by no means is one party right about everything. Anyway, I could care less for either one of these douche-bags. But, as an honest man, I do have to point out that, from what I’ve “noticed from the sidelines”, this year (also in 04) the Republicans have become keen on twisting words, taking things out of context to give them a completely different meaning and also (since 9/11) they’ve become the party of fear mongering, something along the lines of “elect a Dem and the terrorist win”. Also, the fact that many fan-boy, sheep Republicans are STILL trying to convince people that Obama is a Muslim doesn’t help GOP’s image. I thought GOP was the party that promotes freedom of religion? Oh wait, that’s only if it’s the same religion as theirs. See what I mean… On the other side, oh…. don’t get me started on the Dems and especially that bitch Pelosi. She’s fucking Heimlich Himmler. I actually think Dick Cheney has a better personality than her!

Overall, neither one of those guys has leadership so I won't support either one, much like the other 2/3 of the country. I was just putting down another point of view on a pretty biased forum, my vies is that no one is right and no one is better than the other.

myguitar,

I wouldn't dare suggest that one party is right about everything. I've disagreed with Bush and McCain on many things. If there were free and open debate things would be a lot better. For whatever reason, the difference this year is that the major news outlets such as CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. are all in the tank for Obama.

Dissenting points of view are not allowed. A lot has been made about the Couric interview of Palin.

People should watch Couric's interview with Palin and then contrast it with her interview of Biden.

They should do the same with Gibson's interview with Palin and his interview with Obama.

A night and day difference.

People aren't making up their minds based on the facts. It's the left-wing news outlets that have killed journalistic integrity and are pushing Obama.

I am reminded by the "First They Came" poem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...

Someday the news media may choose a President you or your children don't like.

What, Biden/Obama get a pass because they're relatively well informed about the issues of the day?

What has been said about Palin that was inaccurate or untrue? If you're going to make an allegation like that, you should back it up.

Remember, just saying something doesn't make it true.

You're joking right? Are you really serious when you ask, What has been said about Palin that was inaccurate or untrue?

Uhh...let's pick one. She banned books and fired the librarian.

Or this one... She's anti-gay and against gay rights. (She's against gay marriage as is Biden and Obama).

There's a whole website that lists all the untrue things said about Palin.

http://fightthepalinsmears.com/

At least you made me laugh with your comment.

-J

myguitar,

I wouldn't dare suggest that one party is right about everything. I've disagreed with Bush and McCain on many things. If there were free and open debate things would be a lot better. For whatever reason, the difference this year is that the major news outlets such as CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. are all in the tank for Obama.

Dissenting points of view are not allowed. A lot has been made about the Couric interview of Palin.

People should watch Couric's interview with Palin and then contrast it with her interview of Biden.

They should do the same with Gibson's interview with Palin and his interview with Obama.

A night and day difference.

People aren't making up their minds based on the facts. It's the left-wing news outlets that have killed journalistic integrity and are pushing Obama.

I am reminded by the "First They Came" poem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...

Someday the news media may choose a President you or your children don't like.

Jim,

Journalistic bias is just that, whatever the viewer perceives as bias or not. This is where you and I have agreed to disagree. Frankly, I see no bias in asking a person to list what journalistic sources one reads to form their opinions from. You wouldn't have any problem rambling off several sources, yet Palin couldn't. Biden often mis-speaks, like the Gaza/ West Bank gaffe last night, but I'm sure he knows the difference between the two, something I not sure Palin does.

The untrue/inaccurate comment referred to the list of Couric interviews where Palin drew a blank on journals and the Supreme Court, and Palin's college tour of six schools.

Regards,

Danny

The most freaken worthless debate! The moderator did not even press for questions, if it was Hillary on the ticket, she'll be scrutinized much more than Palin. Why is she getting the queen treatment? I honestly felt we deserve a bit more than this...

Jim,

Journalistic bias is just that, whatever the viewer perceives as bias or not. This is where you and I have agreed to disagree. Frankly, I see no bias in asking a person to list what journalistic sources one reads to form their opinions from. You wouldn't have any problem rambling off several sources, yet Palin couldn't. Biden often mis-speaks, like the Gaza/ West Bank gaffe last night, but I'm sure he knows the difference between the two, something I not sure Palin does.

The untrue/inaccurate comment referred to the list of Couric interviews where Palin drew a blank on journals and the Supreme Court, and Palin's college tour of six schools.

Regards,

Danny

Danny,

I don't have a problem with a reporter asking any question as long as it's fair and evenhanded.

All anyone has to do is to watch the Couric's interview with Palin and then with Biden.

Charlie Gibson did the same thing, only worse.

Obama interview:

How does it feel to break a glass ceiling?
How does it feel to “win”?
How does your family feel about your “winning” breaking a glass ceiling?
Who will be your VP?
Should you choose Hillary Clinton as VP?
Will you accept public finance?
What issues is your campaign about?
Will you visit Iraq?
Will you debate McCain at a town hall?
What did you think of your competitor’s [Clinton] speech?

Palin interview:
Do you have enough qualifications for the job you’re seeking? Specifically have you visited foreign countries and met foreign leaders?
Aren’t you conceited to be seeking this high level job?
Questions about foreign policy
-territorial integrity of Georgia
-allowing Georgia and Ukraine to be members of NATO
-NATO treaty
-Iranian nuclear threat
-what to do if Israel attacks Iran
-Al Qaeda motivations
-the Bush Doctrine
-attacking terrorists harbored by Pakistan
Is America fighting a holy war? [misquoted Palin]

Jim,

Regards,

Danny

If a factual story is told by someone with an agenda, to a listener with no preconceptions about the subject, it might come across as merely stating objective facts. But the person telling the story has so much power over how that story is perceived. That's why some trial lawyers are filthy rich and some are not. Those that are exceptional advocates have a skill at subtle persuasion. They can do so in a way that makes the listener think they're getting straight facts, but in reality the story is tinted a certain way. There are enough listeners who don't know squat about the political issues, and they'll accept what they hear as gospel. The media knows this and they know they can get away with a lot of misleading reporting.

True journalists are supposed to be unbiased and objective. They're supposed to tell the facts with all sides of the story getting equal emphasis. They're not supposed to be advocates. It's one thing to make it clear who you are in favor of before you tell the story - that's called an editorial.

But to act like you're neutral and then report only the facts that serve your cause, that's just sneaky and dishonest. If you're in favor of one party, just be upfront about it and tell us why. Don't try to come across as fair and neutral and then insert your personal bias into the reporting of supposed "facts". It used to be you couldn't trust the politicians, now you can't trust the media either.

Last edited:
You're exactly right, NSXFiles.

Here's a brief list of media examples in an upcoming issue of Whistleblower...

October 2008 – THE YEAR THE MEDIA DIED:
How the 2008 presidential election demolished the credibility of the 'mainstream' press

The mask is off. The pretense over.

After decades of pretending they're not biased leftward – even though everyone else knew it – America's "mainstream media" have finally, during 2008, dropped the façade of fairness and impartiality.

The big media openly worship Barack Obama. MSNBC's Chris Matthews, upon listening to Obama speak, says almost mystically, "I felt this thrill going up my leg." Rolling Stone magazine rhapsodizes, "There is a sense of dignity, even majesty, about him …

For its October cover, The Atlantic magazine hires a photographer who intentionally photographs John McCain to look ugly and threatening. ("I left his eyes red and his skin looking bad," she later admits, adding, "maybe it was somewhat irresponsible for [the Atlantic] to hire me."

The New York Times publishes Barack Obama's op-ed on Iraq policy, but refuses to run McCain's op-ed. At the same time, all three network's news anchors tag along with Obama like groupies on his overseas stump tour, while McCain receives scant media coverage.

The pregnancy of Sarah Palin's teen daughter is national news, as is the presence in the Alaska governor's mansion of a tanning bed (which Palin paid for herself). But Obama being mentored and nurtured for years by terrorists (William Ayers), communists (Frank Marshall Davis) and America-hating racists (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), which helped shape him into the most left-wing, America-blaming, radically pro-abortion and tyrant-appeasing presidential candidate in U.S. history, is not news.

Yes, the media have long been biased to the left. But this year it's different. This year, the mask has come off and the real face of the mainstream media – or MSM as they're popularly called – has been revealed for all to see. And it ain't pretty.

Documenting this stunning transformation of the American news media – and pointing to amazingly positive changes now occurring in the evolution of the free press – is the October edition of Whistleblower, titled "THE YEAR THE MEDIA DIED."

"It doesn't matter how dangerous the reality of Obama is – a hardcore leftist whose intended tax-and-spend policies would, experts say, plunge American into a full-bore depression," said WND Managing Editor and best-selling author David Kupelian. "It doesn't matter how surreal and creepy his campaign gets – enlisting sheriffs and prosecutors to intimidate voters, exploiting children into singing 'Obama's gonna lead us' songs stunningly reminiscent of Chinese Maoist indoctrination. The mainstream press ignores it all, because, very simply, they just really want Obama to be president."

However, adds Kupelian, regardless of who wins the election, the "mainstream press" will never be the same.

"This is, as Sean Hannity has been saying for months, 'the year journalism died.' By pushing so unashamedly and openly for Obama, the Old Media are throwing away what little is left of their credibility. Maybe they sense the era when they could fool most Americans is coming to an end, and thus are going all-out to get Obama elected as their last desperate mission."

The good news, says Whistleblower, is that while the Old Media are rapidly waning (the New York Times Company is worth only half of what it was a year ago), the New Media – talk radio, Internet news, bloggers, cable news (well, some cable news) and more – are growing exponentially in readership and influence.

Highlights of "THE YEAR THE MEDIA DIED" include:

"The sad state of the media" by Joseph Farah
"Study: ABC, NBC, CBS strongly support Obama" by Bob Unruh, concluding that "mainstream" media covered has "bordered on giddy celebration of a political rock star"
"Magazine photographer shoots McCain to look like monster," documenting how a self-described 'hard-core Democrat' boasted how she tricked Republican presidential candidate into participating in horror pic
"Stunning proof of mainstream bias" by Chelsea Schilling, on how the weekly celebrity magazine "Us" smeared Sarah Palin while unabashedly praising Obama
"Gingrich verbally incinerates MSNBC reporter"
"CNN reporter falsely claims Palin posed in bikini with rifle" – just one in a string of sensational but untrue claims against Alaska governor
"McCain rumors big news, Edwards adultery no news" – a stunning contrast between media coverage of the two candidates' alleged "scandals"
"Is the press evil?" by David Kupelian, who surveys the death throes of the Old Media – and the birth pangs of the New Media
"The Old Gray Lady's mind-numbing bias" by David Limbaugh, show how the New York Times "arrogance and unprofessionalism" have hit a new low
New York Times worth half what it was last year
"New York Times vs. Helms, part 529,876" by Ann Coulter, who excoriates the Times' journalistic spitting on the grave of a great statesman
"He's one of them – she's one of us" by Patrick J. Buchanan, on what the media firestorm over Sarah Palin is really all about

Last edited:
You're joking right? Are you really serious when you ask, What has been said about Palin that was inaccurate or untrue?

Yeah, let's pick that one. From the Alaska Daily News:
WASILLA -- Back in 1996, when she first became mayor, Sarah Palin asked the city librarian if she would be all right with censoring library books should she be asked to do so.

According to news coverage at the time, the librarian said she would definitely not be all right with it. A few months later, the librarian, Mary Ellen Emmons, got a letter from Palin telling her she was going to be fired. The censorship issue was not mentioned as a reason for the firing. The letter just said the new mayor felt Emmons didn't fully support her and had to go.

Emmons had been city librarian for seven years and was well liked. After a wave of public support for her, Palin relented and let Emmons keep her job.
Palin didn't ban books but she did ask about it, on more than one occasion (see the whole article).

The fightthepalinsmears site you mentioned says the librarian resigned rather than being fired (true) but it doesn't say a word about the letter and Palin relenting.

What's the big deal??? :confused: At least she was smart enough not to spill out a liteny of gaffes and lies like Biden and Obama do all the time!!!

First, these are just sources to address your untrue/inaccurate accusations. You don't see a problem with that interview?

Regards,

Danny

First issue: Qualifications
Palin's unqualified. That's it. That's the answer. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. There's no gray area. There's no learning on the job. There's no folksie response that'll change this fact.
Second issue: Performance
She did well defending her job in Alaska. And she did well not messing up. Yeah! She didn't mess up! There's something terribly wrong about being happy about the VP canidate not screwing up. Man, why didn't she just say "Dred Scott" to Couric. No one agrees with Dred Scott.
Third issue: Effect
This is my favorite part. There doesn't seem to be any effect. Obama's still slowly increasing his lead and conservatives are still jumping ship and I keep smiling.

Last edited:
Here's an example of subtle bias: A recent Newsweek cover featuring facial photos of McCain tinted in red and Obama tinted in blue, titled something like "Mr. Hot / Mr. Cool"

Do we decipher this as McCain is a hot head and Obama is the cool mellow dude? I'm sure they didn't mean to insinuate McCain is hot as in good-looking. Are they implying Obama is cool, as in hip and fresh?

Reminds me of the O.J. Simpson murder trial magazine cover where some magazine photoshopped his mug shot to be darker and sinister looking, implying he was guilty, whereas other media just used the un-edited photo. Remember the outcry as to how that was totally racist?

Jim,

It's very unfair that the media is biased towards Obama. One of the problems though, is that McCain is having a very tough time shaking off the Bush - Part 3 image. He may be different than Bush on some things, and I believe he should have won in '00, but all that the people see is that they are tied to the same party, which is probably also why the media, here and overseas, is cheering Obama. They see GOP and they think Bush. McCain is having a very tough time with that and honestly, GOP needs to do more to rebuild it's image.

I watch all the news networks and I must say that I can only watch FOX and CNN without getting the urge to beat someone up. Even though FOX can sometimes be biased (Hannity), they are generally fair. I feel CNN is right down the middle while frankly, MSNBC pisses me off.

All that said, I'm really looking forward to Gran Turismo 5.

Danny,

I don't have a problem with a reporter asking any question as long as it's fair and evenhanded.

All anyone has to do is to watch the Couric's interview with Palin and then with Biden.

Charlie Gibson did the same thing, only worse.

Obama interview:

How does it feel to break a glass ceiling?
How does it feel to “win”?
How does your family feel about your “winning” breaking a glass ceiling?
Who will be your VP?
Should you choose Hillary Clinton as VP?
Will you accept public finance?
What issues is your campaign about?
Will you visit Iraq?
Will you debate McCain at a town hall?
What did you think of your competitor’s [Clinton] speech?

Palin interview:
Do you have enough qualifications for the job you’re seeking? Specifically have you visited foreign countries and met foreign leaders?
Aren’t you conceited to be seeking this high level job?
Questions about foreign policy
-territorial integrity of Georgia
-allowing Georgia and Ukraine to be members of NATO
-NATO treaty
-Iranian nuclear threat
-what to do if Israel attacks Iran
-Al Qaeda motivations
-the Bush Doctrine
-attacking terrorists harbored by Pakistan
Is America fighting a holy war? [misquoted Palin]

Jim,

A simple comparison of Gibson's questions would appeared very biased, except please recall that this was her very first interview. A newbie who only voiced her stands on some general republican issues during her RNC speech and repetitions of the same speech on the campaign trail. I would hope you would want to know more about her, rather than rubber stamp her approval. Obama had already completed the primaries, the countless Democratic debates and interviews and speeches, so it was pretty obvious where he stood on those issues.

Regards,

Danny

Jim,

A simple comparison of Gibson's questions would appeared very biased, except please recall that this was her very first interview. A newbie who only voiced her stands on some general republican issues during her RNC speech and repetitions of the same speech on the campaign trail. I would hope you would want to know more about her, rather than rubber stamp her approval. Obama had already completed the primaries, the countless Democratic debates and interviews and speeches, so it was pretty obvious where he stood on those issues.

Regards,

Danny

Give me a break... Obama and his interviewers had a lovefest going on... while Palin's interviews were clearly hostile and designed to discredit her.

Or this one... She's anti-gay and against gay rights. (She's against gay marriage as is Biden and Obama).

There's a whole website that lists all the untrue things said about Palin.

http://fightthepalinsmears.com/

At least you made me laugh with your comment.

-J
Ah, I thought we were talking about things that were said in the debate last night and things that have been said in this thread.

Back