• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Wife

Ha I need to get pinched if so LOL

-g-

Yeah... Jonna is a keeper!

I got bitched at when i bought the CL500, then when I bought the NSX.... But for some reason she didnt complain when i got her the SL500???:confused:

funny how that works huh, Gil?!

LOL!!!! But its all good... She rolls her eyes from time to time, but for the most part shes starting to realize that shes with a car nut...

Try to explain her that you have to use a piece of string to close the door on the ferrari f40 you want beacause a door handle is too heavy. My wife always says "Why do you have to have such expensive hobbies". I just tell her if you want to take up an expensive hobby I will be more than supportive.

Forgot to add: When my wife and I were dating I had always told her I wanted like 100 cars by the time I died. It took 5-6 years for her to figure out that I meant a collection, not just gone through 100 cars. Then it took another few years when I started talking about buying land (50acres or so)up in wisconsin for a vacation house with large storage building for cars and my own little race track/driveway around the property for her to realize how crazy I really was. Well, shes on board for the vacation house. I'll probablly have to get into rallying beacause it would be a long time before I could pave all that road for a real track, but renting something to clear a nice rally track wouldn't cost much at all. Maybe I'll make paving 500ft of track a year be my birthday present and in 20yrs I'll have a a nice 2mi. track. lol I could tell wife stories all day!

Neat stories.

When my GF found out I sold my former 91 for the new Imola she asked how much I spent (as we are saving for a house) and when I told her the reply was:

"Okay then but that means you can only add wheels, do the suspension thingy you do and exhaust - that's it!":eek:

I promptly said "Okay" and ran to the computer fast and ordered the parts.:biggrin:

Neat stories.

When my GF found out I sold my former 91 for the new Imola she asked how much I spent (as we are saving for a house) and when I told her the reply was:

"Okay then but that means you can only add wheels, do the suspension thingy you do and exhaust - that's it!":eek:

I promptly said "Okay" and ran to the computer fast and ordered the parts.:biggrin:

Does she have a sister???

hopefully she knows by wheels, you want Rays engineering

by suspension, you want Moton, JRZ or Koni Racing

by exahust, you mean with header and test pipe, and you are opting ARC Ti, or the infamous 5.1, tubi, or Kane's GT extreme...

Does she know how much the number$ add up??:tongue:

LOL...she's an only child unfortunately.:frown:

Wheels - JIC 05 in flat black
Suspension - JIC Coilovers
Exhaust - Taitec GT Lightweight (soon to be ordered)

Back