• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

There are two types of NSX owners...

Thought this might be a fun thing we could do while waiting for better posts on the forum. :biggrin:

Updown.jpg

Attachments

• Updown.jpg
    Updown.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 250
There is a Youtuber who said he likes driving with them up and that's when I thought "There are two types of NSX drivers". Lots of material there I think.

more exotic looks with them up....

Yep it screams ...This is the 90's.....!!!!!

AM-JKLXsr2hNcmllWIw2FQwh-9WW6BBkHlcVMO6IvlU8Y4LU79_ewIJ1nvZ6yFV_cDFKohehNti8zYmrGG6hoimSeNQ2k_7ynv-KA90_p9iqQpTIFQyDSZU2yIrPcHu9tvuDhUqw0Ug7aaqPc7rrB51jg1GMYw=w640-h1138-no

Haha, when I first saw the two pictures I missed the more obvious difference and my initial thought was some people mount the front plate and others don't.

Haha, when I first saw the two pictures I missed the more obvious difference and my initial thought was some people mount the front plate and others don't.

Hah! I didn't even think about that. I'm sure we could fill up a tread with some differences like that.

So much confusion in this thread... I only pop mine up when it’s necessary lol...I only drove it once with them up during the day, when it refused to go down the night before. Sounds very perverted but it’s true lol

I find it interesting that no one mentioned that the second pic in the OP has pop ups on a NA2 bumper...is that a common retrofit?

back in the day a vendor made a batch and it was popular...esp on the West coast

I find it interesting that no one mentioned that the second pic in the OP has pop ups on a NA2 bumper...is that a common retrofit?
SoS sell an aftermarket bumper that does this exactly (looks 2002+, fits 02+ front lip spoiler and 91-01 pop-ups). I dont think I would go that way since mine (which is an NA2, but with pop-ups..) has the fog lights, and have no idea how they would fit with the 02+ bumper.

Back