• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

thinking of trading my 07 corvette Z06 in for a 02+ NSX

even though my car makes 500rwhp and runs 10's in the 1/4 while still maintaining my full factory warrenty. I am a salesman at a acura dealership and LOVE the NSX the more and more I drive them.

I NEVER use the Z06 to anywhere near its straightline ability's and its alot of fun on a road course and in stock setup destroys alot of cars. BUT

the NSX while being slower keeps you feeling much more involved in the driving process and much more rewarding to drive.

plus I see first hand how reliable these cars are and it amazes me

if anyone knows of a dealer or individual with a white NSX with ebony interior please put them in touch with me here

thanks

Mike

I'm pretty sure you won't get many people on this forum to persuade you not to
:biggrin:

if anyone knows of a dealer or individual with a white NSX with ebony interior please put them in touch with me here

thanks

Mike

There is a white 2002+ NSX on Autotrader currently. I don't recall the interior color.

yea i work at a acura dealer, but used car inventory is of course not shared info, and i have only seen 1 NSX here since i started a year ago

I'm in the process of buying a white/tan 02. I do know of 2 white on black. Ones on auto trader with I think 16k around 75k, the other was in the for sale section of this forum but is no longer there. It was on 05 with 13k for 69k. I have their email address if you'd like it.

even though my car makes 500rwhp and runs 10's in the 1/4 while still maintaining my full factory warrenty. I am a salesman at a acura dealership and LOVE the NSX the more and more I drive them.

What Acura dealer do you work for? and secondly, does the C6 Z06 run 10's?:confused: and lastly, show us some pics:biggrin:

I witnessed a 11.1 sec. pass @ 125 MPH on a stock car ......still had temp tags. A 10 second time is not impossible considering they trap between 118-127 MPH in magazine articles.

lol. yea there pretty quick

I have a a set of headers and a Dyno tune in my car and I made 494rwhp SAE

z06027.jpg

and here is a pic

z06013-1.jpg

im not trolling, lol

I work for a dealership in Ft. Myers FL Scanlon Acura

Wow, that thing is smoking hot!!! You will miss the power for sure. NSX is a great car, just a different driving experience all together. I would love to drive a new Z06, so I could give you a better comparison between the two cars, but there are very few Z06 in East TN.

Good luck!!

Yes. Not on stock tires. Maybe with slicks.
My cousin has a Corvette Store, owns one C6 ZO6 and has three more in his showroom with 25 or more various other Vettes. I like Vettes and have owned 3 but no Z06. Not yet.:biggrin:

His crew has years of straight line racing under their belts and with stock tires get in the mid to high 11's.
The car is a monster, absolutely, but getting into the tens, on stock street tires, ain't happening except here on the net.
The car shreds the tires, it is brutal.

In addition, stock, no add ons or changes except tuning, getting 500RWP we have not seen. Perhaps if you seriously lean out the fuel curve close to the danger zone. He has seen 488RWHP at best, so far, and that is with tuning, air filter mods and exhaust. Your numbers are great.

They tune it a little rich from the factory being they have to warranty the car.

The car is awesome. A monster, but guys love to toss the bull.
Part of car talk.:smile:

The NSX, I love, but this is a whole different league of performance.
It's scary fast.

Last edited:
Really nice looking car.
It looks sinister with those wheels and tint.

I am surprised to hear a owner so soon in ownership thinking of switching cars, especially to a NSX whose character is so different than the devil you own.:smile:

I apologize for the troll remark.

Back