• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This must be a joke......

Nope thats why ill be saving my pennies and going euro exotic most likely

lately the concepts have been looking more like megatron than a nice exotic. maybe it's just me but these cars look like something out of a robotech animation. but at the same time, not very flattering.

WHY - WHY - WHY ?????

Did someone see the Cadillac a few years ago and think, "Man..those sharp edges and body style is just what the new NSX needs!" Let's throw in a vee shape to the rear end, just like the Chrysler Sebring!

It's nice to see Honda is taking their cues from our side for a change......NOT!

I'm disappointed... Maybe in my old age I'm out of touch with style??? The first time I saw an NSX my mouth dropped, it was instant Love... This new car is like an arranged Marriage.... You hope love comes later????

Maybe it is a joke and Honda will show an updated HSC in the Tokyo auto show. We don't need V10.

I dont care if it didnt have a trunk or came with a very small one, but I want an HSC with a V10. :smile:

The wheels are hideous. Why they unveil the car with wheels from the Infiniti FX45. I would get a better reaction if they stuff in wheel with a 4-5" deep dish lip in the back. It is a totally bad execution on the presentation.

I'm disappointed... Maybe in my old age I'm out of touch with style??? The first time I saw an NSX my mouth dropped, it was instant Love... This new car is like an arranged Marriage.... You hope love comes later????

LOL .. thats the best way to put it !!

Looks like I will still save for the original NSX the real love...

Back