• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This weekend on Woodward Avenue

Well, it is almost the weekend and I wanted to see if anyone was up for cruising Woodward this weekend. If it is anything like last weekend, then it should be really something. I am going to be out on Friday night. Jim (NSX Hawk) will likely be out there, as well. Jim definitely has plans to be out on Woodward Saturday night with some of his Corvette buddies, while I have a surprise B-Day party to attend:mad:. Any takers out there?

i'd love to join, if you dont mind me bringing my tundra. our nsx isnt in the best of cruising condition at the moment with its tranny issue..but other then that its great. but i want to see this blinging out turbo. so let me know friday night works for me.

There is the shopping center parking lot on the west side of Woodward at 12 Mile (I believe). Can anyone verify it's location based on my flimsy description? Otherwise, Ryan, Dion or anyone else please make a suggestion. I am going to try to get up there by 6:30pm.

I should be able to make it

well as always theres our parking lot at hunter house, while its not huge, it will attract some attention. and i might be able to convince my father to bring out our nsx for once, cause it really needs to stop being an ill garage queen. but that is always an option. Its located on the West Side of woodward just north of maple, if you are unsure where that is.

edit: i'd also like to add that the weather is going to be great tomorrow day and night, almost perfect
http://www.wunderground.com/US/MI/Birmingham.html

I would say Nick's building is out as he is not even on the board anymore and I am almost positive he sold his NSX. 13/WW is crazy and to get there by 6:30 you have to navigate cruisers and normal heavy traffic. I would suggest meeting up maybe same place we did last yeay, down at the hotel parking lot of WW just south of 18 mile? Then you can cruise in from there and back again. Just a suggestion.

I'll try to make it but it is up in the air for tomorrow and the whole week in fact I am on the fence as I just really don't want to go more than a couple times anyway. But I may see some of you tomorrow.

I think the hotel at Woodward and Long Lake is the best place to meet. Dion, I appreciate the offer for your parking lot, but it is somewhat small and I don't think we are really looking for a place to park, per se. Rather, we just need a rendezvous point. I'll be there at 6:30 sharp.

Bingo - the Radisson is the one.

Looks like rain is the meet still on?

I know it would be out for 1 NSX........:wink:

See you in a bit Perry.

LOL Tim got the joke. Duffer doesn't show up if clouds are in the sky:biggrin:

:frown:

wish I could meet up with you guys, but I won't be in town until next Thursday. Hope someone takes pics.

It would be great to meet up with some of you again when I get to town next week. Anyone up for dinner that night?

I'm still stoked about meeting Devon. Really nice guy.

Hey guy's thanks for making my first experience with the group so positive!! I loved being part of a group of like minded gearheads!!! Where can I see the pic's and vid's at?

Back