• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tiffany Selby says thank you to Prime

nsx-1.jpg

tiffany selby (www.tiffanyselby.net) wanted me to send this photo out to you guys, and thanks everyone for voting for her in the 2010 miss cobra seats contest! i'll be seeing her and hanging out with her at a trade show next week in houston, and will TRY to grab a few more pictures! :wink:

Re: TIFFANY SELBY (playmate) says THANK YOU to PRIME~!!!

Nice to get some love back :smile:

she was pretty stoked at her win. apparently there was a noticeable sharp increase in votes for her after i made posts on PRIME and few other forums. :tongue:

I just became a fan:biggrin:

of selby or legave? :biggrin:

she was pretty stoked at her win. apparently there was a noticeable sharp increase in votes for her after i made posts on PRIME and few other forums. :tongue:

Lobbying works!

Hey! I saw this on lotustalk too...forum whore!

+1, I saw the same thing.

Very nice... keep us updated! :smile:

LOL.... JDMnsxR are you fishing for a date? This is a lot of promotion, surely it must have some value.

LOL! :tongue: just saw this now.... no fishing... but we do have some mutually agreed upon terms :wink:

she's in another online voter's contest and needs your help with votes. she was super stoked and appreciative of all your help on the first contest! just like the first contest, you can vote ONE time per DAY per computer. the cutoff on the contest is March 15th. so about 20 days or so.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

IMG00675.jpg

IMG00676.jpg

for more pictures:
www.tiffanyselby.net

"forum whore... not so much... "
Ive seen this posted on other car forums...somebody trolling for votes...

wow.... all the forums i'm part of are forums that i have car ownership ties too... i'm sorry that i decided to buy an nsx, a lotus, a bmw, etc. and most with a decent number of posts and participation to those communities. i'd like to think asking for a favor amongst these groups wouldn't be too out of line.

and frankly, the post does ask for the help for votes... it's a "MOST" votes wins kind of contest... i'd think the agenda is pretty clear and transparent?

i don't get it. :confused:

Back