• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tire Installation in the DC area

Time for some new tires so I am hoping to get some recommendations from other DC area NSXers. Are there any local installers that you would recommend in the area?

I have stock 16"/17" wheels and I will be putting on the OEM Yokohamas.

I live in Bethesda so a shop on the Maryland side of the area would be preferred.

Thanks all.

------------------
'95 Green NSX-T

Call around and see if one of the specialty tire shops (NTB, Merchants) will match tire rack prices on the tires. That is... if you don't already have the tires. Then just have them put the tires on. These stores generally have better equipment than dealerships. I am not familiar with model #'s to look for, but Hunter brand equipment is pretty good. Call around, those with the best stuff will brag about it, those who don't have the latest and greatest downplay the importance of the equipment.

Call Radial Tire in Silver Spring. 301-585-2740. They are kind of in an industrial park but all the people there are great. A Porsche dealership introduced me to this place a few years back and everyone I have ever sent there is really impressed. They won't match Tire Rack prices but their prices aren't that much higher....and it's still less than NTB etc. The owners work there and are big racing fans. Anyway, hope the info helps.

Back