• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TN Meet October- Tail of the Dragon?

Been a while since the last Tennessee Meet and thought we would try to get them started again with a meet in mid/late October. In the past we had people from different states join us and everyone is welcome.

We can do the Dragon or different roads in the area if you prefer. My thought is to meet near the Dragon about 9-10 am, make a drive down the Dragon then a cruise back to my place to continue the meet. I will provide food and drinks and we can check out each others rides and talk NSX for a while. I have concrete parking space for about 15 cars and 2 or 3 in the DDF shop if needed.

Let me know if your interested and the best dates for you, Thanks

THE DATE WILL BE OCTOBER 27th

Mike

Last edited:
28 from the gas station on 74 over to Franklin was repaved sometime in the last year or so and is awesome

RBilder and I will be there on the 10th prior to going to the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta that following weekend.

If there's enough lead time, I like the dragon

Hey buddy! Looks like the 13th would be a bad idea but the 20th should be fine. Work for you?

RBilder and I will be there on the 10th prior to going to the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta that following weekend.
How long will you be in the area?

Mike

Hey buddy! Looks like the 13th would be a bad idea but the 20th should be fine. Work for you?

How long will you be in the area?

Mike

Tail of the Dragon area...just for that day.

Down in Atlanta...A week. RBilder will be in Atlanta until the Sunday after Petit Le Mans (I believe) I will be there for a few more days then back to Omaha.

I was planning to stay in Atlanta until Sunday October 14, before heading back to Nebraska.
I could possibly head back through that direction on the 14th.
Nukem will be staying longer than us.

Nukem and I are driving our NSX's down for Petit Le Mans like he mentioned above.

Tail of the Dragon area...just for that day.

Down in Atlanta...A week. RBilder will be in Atlanta until the Sunday after Petit Le Mans (I believe) I will be there for a few more days then back to Omaha.

I can probably meet up with you guys somewhere while you are here.

Mike

Reviving this thread. Whats the plan? Where is everyone staying? Planning to make a run up to the Dragon on the 26th/27th.

Reviving this thread. Whats the plan? Where is everyone staying? Planning to make a run up to the Dragon on the 26th/27th.

Hey man, i think 4 are staying in the Alcoa area near the airport. I will find out and let you know. We should be around 8 cars that i know of so far.

Mike

So far this look like the schedule for the 27th.

Start
9am- Meet up at Foothills Parkway Southwest parking #16
321 to Foothills pkwy, first parking lot on left.

We will drive the parkway over to 129

930am- Stop at Chilhowee lake parking area to meet up with people coming from the south. 129 South, 1.4 miles past foothills pkwy to large lot on right

We'll go up and back down the dragon before heading back across the parkway and over to my house in Seymour.

Please MSG me if your coming so i can get and idea of the number of people and cars. Also i will give you my cell number and the address.

Let's make this a fun and safe time! Thanks

Back