• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To bra or not to Bra

I was going to put my bra on the car for the first time for the drive to dallas, but it has been raining NON-STOP and it says in the instructions to not put it on if it is wet. Should I do my best to dry it and put it on for the trip? Or just leave it here?

Originally posted by NetViper:
I was going to put my bra on the car for the first time for the drive to dallas, but it has been raining NON-STOP and it says in the instructions to not put it on if it is wet. Should I do my best to dry it and put it on for the trip? Or just leave it here?

I would put it on. What is wet? The car or the bra? It is ok to drive the car in the rain with the bra on. Just put a few coats of Zaino on the nose before you install the bra and take it off when you get back.

The first installation of the bra is rather difficult. Laying it out in the Sun to warm really helps. Two people will also be a big help.

The NSX looks much better without the bra, but for a long trip I wouldn't go without it.

Have a safe trip.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tabasco (edited 05 November 2002).]

The car is wet. THe bra is dry.. never been used.

I heard it is good to have the bra on the track also. I might just bring it along since I wont be able to get it on in time.

:: The NSX looks much better without the bra, but for a long trip I wouldn't go without it.

most guys would say their girl looks better without the bra (their NSX i mean!)

...depends on the type of car bra though. Do they have a wonder-bra for the NSX (not that she needs it?)
wink.gif

...kids, don't visit that above link!

looks like bmw use airbags to jack the car up.... no wait, i think there's a woman attached to those!

big is NOT always better....
frown.gif

Personally, I think the Black Bra on my '92 white makes the car look better. I think the key point regarding a wet bra on your car is, if it gets wet in the rain, that is OK, but don't let it dry on the car.

Were those balloons under that beemer?

without meaning to sound coarse, wouldn't it be better to have a white bra for the NSX? coz white reflects heat better, so might be ok to dry with it on.

but then the rude irony is with a white bra, if it rains it would be see-through... like a wet t-shirt.

hmm.... i've said too much. sorry.
smile.gif

has anyone looked into the stonguard?
it is a clear 3m film that sticks onto your paint. almost invisible to the eye and supposedly doesn't harm the paint. they have precut kits for the nsx.

Back