• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tom from Annapolis with the 2000 Silver NSX-T

I'm Tom from Bowie (fairly close to Annapolis :biggrin: ) I don't know if I'm the same Tom but I have a 2000 NSX with Tubi as well.

downunder.jpg

Tom,
If you did a nice write up on replacing the BOSE stero in your silver 2000 NSX then you are the guy. You had a picture of your car in Annapolis. I found your write up when I did a search on Google for "TUBI". I was in D.C. last week and was just hoping to get to listen to your exhaust. I am now back in Boise. Maybe next time I get out there. At least now I know who to get in touch with. Thanks for stepping up to the plate and saying Hello.

From what I have found this exhaust has just the sound that a 52 year old NSX owner would appreciate.

Thanks,
Brad

I'm Tom from Bowie (fairly close to Annapolis :biggrin: ) I don't know if I'm the same Tom but I have a 2000 NSX with Tubi as well.

downunder.jpg

Yup, I'm the "annapolis" guy. Thanks for the kind words. My Tubi is one of the 1st generations I believe. I've seen pictures of the 2nd generation and it does not look the same but I assume it has a similar Italian sound.

Back