• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Took a picture of my car in the bright sun

:biggrin: :biggrin:

11482nsx1.jpg

hot! now paint the roof already :wink:

Roof looks just fine to me!!! :wink:

-Jim

Jimbo said:
Roof looks just fine to me!!! :wink:

-Jim

I agree; it reminds me of a 1990 Plymouth Laser. :wink:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I agree; it reminds me of a 1990 Plymouth Laser. :wink:

I know what you mean! What was up with the 1990's styling... targa-top lookalike paint schemes and all... Anyhow... Car looks amazing with the volks!

Last edited:
I'm with Bridgewater... there's something about that car the screems "paint me!" I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it's because the roof is a different color than the body :wink:. If you don't want to paint the roof then AT LEAST have the decency to paint the body black :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Actually I'm just playing with you, I was considering painting the roof of my all red black for a while.

Your car looks beautiful.

Last edited:
I think you should swap out the mirrors to black :smile:
Then get a black spoiler on the back :smile:
Looks nice

paint it, youll never be happier! This was my car before the transformation at NSXPO 2004.

Attachments

• my nsx @ xpo04.jpg
    my nsx @ xpo04.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 872
Your car looks sweet, I will give another vote to leave the roof black.

chabanais said:
You damage a car's resale value when you paint it.

not true at all; and beside im never selling mine. Im an owner for life. :biggrin:

chabanais said:
You damage a car's resale value when you paint it.

It depends on why it was done. Our 2004 with the crappy paint match done by the dealer to fix the wreck they caused, sure - I'd personally knock $10k off the value because of it.

On the other hand, our new 2005 goes under the [expert] knife at Vince's Auto Body Works within a few weeks of arrival for the NSX-R appearance mods (side-markers, shave the USDM reflectors, paint the roof, headlights, hood and spoiler). While that may diminish the value in some "purists" eyes, I believe if and when we sell it, it'll be to someone who understands and appreciates the goals behind the paintwork and respects the attention to detail we put into the car and quality of the work.

Ryan

haha... I like 'Ojas' "keepin it real" pic. And another vote on keeping the black roof, looks hot! :smile:

Keep it black!
Honda did it for a reason.
(Draws attention to the long rear section.)
The only reason they went to solid colors is when the T top came out,
(It looked cheesy in 2 tone with the top off)
Just my 2................

Back