• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Gear Season Finale...NSX

Just watching Top Gear and they are having the season Finale on Monday night...they are racing dogs lol on a dog track (for time obviously)against cars and the NSX is one of the cars according to the preview!!! Not sure if it's a re-run but I don't believe so....cool show and fun to see their opinion of the car:biggrin:

Just set my DVR to record. Here is the program description:

Clarkson compares the Volkswagen Golf R32 with the BMW130i; Clarkson attempts to beat his best Playstation time in a real Honda NSX at Laguna Seca; comic duo David Walliams and Jimmy Carr drive the reasonably-priced car.

Those are from at least a year ago. I download all the episodes of Top Gear and Fifth Gear here:

http://www.finalgear.com/

You have a install a bit torrent client if you don't already have one. Works great and they usually have the episodes up within hours of them airing in the UK. Click the Top Gear icon on the right to see the various seasons.

I just looked it up and the episode you are watching is from Season 7. They are up to Season 13 already. Just FYI.

Thats correct but Season 7 is what's being shown on BBC America......we are way behind. Thank god for the internet.

Back