• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Gear - The Stig

Did anyone catch that they just revealed who the Stig was? I thought it was pretty cool that they did that. Comments?

They already started a new series? They just finished season 14 a few weeks ago and they usually don't start another one for a few months. Are you sure it wasn't season 13 episode 1? On that episode the star in a reasonably priced car was the stig and they revealed it to be Michael Schumacher. I have seen that episode and it was quite good if that's what your referring to.

They already started a new series? They just finished season 14 a few weeks ago and they usually don't start another one for a few months. Are you sure it wasn't season 13 episode 1? On that episode the star in a reasonably priced car was the stig and they revealed it to be Michael Schumacher. I have seen that episode and it was quite good if that's what your referring to.
Its season 13 ep. 1. BBC America just started showing that season.

I love the lap that the supposed Stig did in the reasonably price car...LoL

Oops, yea I was watching BBC America. I didn't know it was on a different channel where I am at. I thought it was pretty cool that he took the helmet off. I expected someone else but that makes sense when you think about how much they love him on that show. One thing about America is we won't respect F1 drivers nearly as much as European countries.

whhhhhhhoa, back up here a minute. i thought that was a joke pulled on everyone by the BBC because most of us(USA) were betting it was schumacher and then later after the "reveal" some evidence pointed that it wasn't really him.....

my noodle is cooked.

Um I'm pretty sure they were joking... how long has the Stig been around... since before MS retired, right? Do you think MS had time to teach stars how to drive on a British track in a crappy car? I doubt it. And the suit looked brand new and ill-fitting as well. Can I give you a hand lifting the wool from your eyes?

(If I'm wrong, won't that be embarassing? But I don't think I am)

Um I'm pretty sure they were joking... how long has the Stig been around... since before MS retired, right? Do you think MS had time to teach stars how to drive on a British track in a crappy car? I doubt it. And the suit looked brand new and ill-fitting as well. Can I give you a hand lifting the wool from your eyes?

(If I'm wrong, won't that be embarassing? But I don't think I am)

Oh I agree with you and obviously they were kidding around with the lap at the end, but i just prefered him without any sort of face.

Since i wanted to find out more about the "evidence" i spoke of earlier i thought i would post it since it is relevant to the thread.

The true stig is NOT Schumacher. It was his personal FXX and the only black one produced without a stripe and other upgrades not seen on any other FXX. The stig has been faked on other episodes to keep us guessing but when it comes to the track most agree it is 1 driver and that driver is Ben Collins. It would make sense because it would keep "race lap" on the track as being "fair". I can't find the video, but apparently after Richard Hammond's crash he was interviewed and it said something along the fact "top gear test driver and race consultant".

So basically the White Stig is still unknown. Unless someone has ample proof i have not yet seen.

Either way it was fun watching that FXX race around the track. damn fast.

Back