• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Total Cost of Ownership: NSX vs MZ4 vs Boxster S

All In, have you driven these cars? Why don't you take them out for a drive. Many dealers these days will let you have a car for an afternoon or even overnight if they think you are a serious buyer. Ask me to drive my NSX and I'd gladly let you.

IMO, the Z4M, as well as having fallen out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down, is a disappointing car. And as a daily driver would be difficult to live with IMO.

The Boxster is pretty, cute and fun to drive. I see a lot of women driving them. My ex wife owns one.

The NSX. Well, I own one, so I'm a little biased. :wink:

HTH

So I'm now looking at just the NSX. I've always wanted the car and I'll just take my time finding it.

My friend was complaining about getting 15/16 mpg with his M3. I'd like to drive the NSX to work every couple of days and I would assume it actually gets better gas mileage than the BMW S54 engine.

So I'm now looking at just the NSX. I've always wanted the car and I'll just take my time finding it.

My friend was complaining about getting 15/16 mpg with his M3. I'd like to drive the NSX to work every couple of days and I would assume it actually gets better gas mileage than the BMW S54 engine.

You will not regret this decision.

You will find that you will average around 20 mpg.

YMMV

I got close to 30 on easy highway driving and that's with a supercharger.

Back