• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toyota out of F1

Yeah and marked it with the introduction of LF-A :biggrin:

At least the NSX was introduced AFTER, Honda won the championship. :wink::tongue::biggrin: Seemed like so many years ago...oh wait...it was!

That's one thing, alot of people are busting on Honda for pulling out of F1 right before brawn won the championship this year but you got to look at the situation. Many companies, now including Toyota from F1 are pulling out of motor sports series... maybe Honda was right to do what they did. Even if it meant to loose a championship they did jump ship at a good time.

That's one thing, alot of people are busting on Honda for pulling out of F1 right before brawn won the championship this year but you got to look at the situation. Many companies, now including Toyota from F1 are pulling out of motor sports series... maybe Honda was right to do what they did. Even if it meant to loose a championship they did jump ship at a good time.

totally agreed, basically Honda left the "bar-fight" with all the weapons for Brawn... Not cool for Honda supporter (as a by stander watching the bar fight); but then they walked away from a bar fight, and went to work.

I work for Honda and I'm proud of saying they are pretty smart when it comes to business decisions.

Anyways, does anyone think that now most major company shrinking their F1/nascar/other major racing budgets... would they actually turned more focus on production cars racing? (like class II touring cars, speed challenge, or even amateaur racing?) if so, it could be a good news.

I have to admit I enjoyed reading F1 than watching it over all these years. I in fact had never watched the whole race without felling asleep...

At least the NSX was introduced AFTER, Honda won the championship. :wink::tongue::biggrin: Seemed like so many years ago...oh wait...it was!

Didn't expected anyone would noticed the sarcasm!:biggrin:

NSXDreamer2 said:
Anyways, does anyone think that now most major company shrinking their F1/nascar/other major racing budgets... would they actually turned more focus on production cars racing? (like class II touring cars, speed challenge, or even amateaur racing?) if so, it could be a good news.

It would be good news indeed!

Last edited:
Back