• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Transporters - The Car Carrier - Do NOT Use!

wow Don:frown: Some disaster and after all this time the buggers still did'nt make it right:mad: Why did you choose this outfit in the first place?

wow Don:frown: Some disaster and after all this time the buggers still did'nt make it right:mad: Why did you choose this outfit in the first place?

We were referred to them by the local Bohrens moving company that shipped our household goods. Next time we will NOT use a broker! I've been watching Chasing Classic Cars, and I'd ask him who he uses :rolleyes:

What a mess! That just stinks. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all else is going well and that your fleet is running strong. PS. You missed a great River Run this (oops last) year.

I always ship horseless carriage. They have been excellent every time. Just about every other company is a boiler room.

What a mess! That just stinks. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all else is going well and that your fleet is running strong. PS. You missed a great River Run this (oops last) year.

Hey The Don, I'm miffed I didn't get a personal invitation to the 'Run :eek: It would have been fun to join you guys; I do get back to the Northeast a few times a year. Yes, the fleet's running strong -- I had the CTSC pressure upped to the max to help offset the thin air here in the mountains and the NSX just screams now! And -- knock wood -- the Ferrari's been running strong and required minimal maintenance in '08.

-- The Other Don

There's a pretty active discussion on this subject going on over in F-Chat http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227182 and Horseless Carriage has gotten mostly good reviews. Consensus is stay away from brokers if possible...

Horseless is very inexpensive IMO. They charged me 1450 one way when I was going to Florida from NY every winter. Even when gas went up they still charged 1450 to bring the car back to NY. I think they get a little bit more for SUV's. I was so pissed at myself when they brought the car back to NY the final time. Their truck was empty and I could have stuffed my Jet Ski's in there for very little money and instead I sold them for peanuts. :frown:

Back