• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Troubelshooting help

the batteri is good
the start engine goes round but it dont start
i check the sparkplug and changed them and they do spark when i test them
i allso checked the gas and it sems to be ok
How did you check the gas? Do you mean that you have gas or that you have fuel pressure
engine goes round amooth but it dont ignite
I think you mean "crank crank crank crank," right?
sorry for my english
could it be eny sensord? and whith one and where are they lokated
pic would helo a lot
Sure.. lots of sensors, one goes bad, can cause problems. Check Engine Light would generally be thrown though...
allso i need pic of the self test conector under the dasch board ,passanger side how does it look like ?
An OBD1/OBD2 reader. In US, can be purchased/rented from most auto stores..
thanks

CIL

yes
it goes crank crank
i check the fuel pressor by disconet fuelhoes that goes into engine and it did come gas fom it
i have to check and se if somebody have that divece obd 1 obd 2 where do i conect it ? do you have a actual pic?

yes
it goes crank crank
i check the fuel pressor by disconet fuelhoes that goes into engine and it did come gas fom it
i have to check and se if somebody have that divece obd 1 obd 2 where do i conect it ? do you have a actual pic?

You said you checked the fuel pressure and gas came out, but did you ever actually use a fuel pressure gauge to see exactly how much fuel pressure that the pump was putting out?'

To check the code on the ECM, just look under the glove box of the NSX and you will find a small 2-wire BLUE plug with a cap over it. Pull the cap off and use a paper clip or just a wire to connect the two wires together. Then turn the key to on position, but DO NOT start the car. You will see the Check Engine Light blinking... you should get a combination of slow blinks and quick blinks... Post what you get... for example 2 slow blinks followed by 3 quick blinks... then there should be a long pause... follow by another combo... each combo will repeat 3 times before going to the next

ok
my car is from 92
have eny actual pic how this blue conect looks like ?

I just had this same problem of trying to find this darn connector, but I will be sure to go and snap a picture for you of what it looks like. Your connector on the the '92 is an OBD I and is NOT the OBD II.

Here's the pics... Be sure to actually check the fuel pressure with a gauge and not by just disconnecting the line...

DSC06611e.jpg

DSC06612e.jpg

DSC06613e.jpg

DSC06614e.jpg

Physics states, " if it has spark and it has fuel it doesn't have to run well but it will run".
Check both.
Then ask Larry Bastanza.

Cheers
nigel

ok i conect a cabel to se if the engine ligt blinks but no it just light and dont blink its constance light om the engine lamp no blink

You really need to get a fuel pressure gauge on it and report back. You should have about 40+psi for starting.

Which Comptech system, Autorotor or Whipple version? Also tell me about the condition of the spark plugs. Do they look fouled?(black and wet). Also does the engine crank over very quickly(faster then usual)?

Regards,
LarryB

You really need to get a fuel pressure gauge on it and report back. You should have about 40+psi for starting.

ok could you show me (pic) or something how to connect it ?
the sparks are new ,they are wes , gaoline but they are not black
send some pic
this compressor
DSC_0595.jpg

spakplug
DSC_0596.jpg

OK, So it is a whipple unit. If the plug is wet I think there may be too much fuel. In your picture there is a fuel line that goes to the fule rail for the fule injectors. You will need to create an adapter to connect a fuel pressure gauge to test it. On the stock NSX it is located on top of the fuel filter, but if I remember, you remove this adapter for the CTSC installation.

See this picture, item # 15 and 16 are the adapter and the fuel pressure outlet fitting, but you may not have these, so you will need to make something.

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org...omp=List All&vinnoT=&trim=&trans=&view=normal

The fuel pressure for the CTSC is controlled by a special controller that will step up the voltage to the fuel pump under boost to increase fuel. Maybe this device is stuck in the "high pressure" mode and you have too much fuel.

Regards,
LarryB

Back