• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trying to locate TSB manual

Ive been trying to locate the TSB manual for the NSX. Ive tried my local dealers and theyve turned me away saying they cant sell it to me.

Helm doesnt have it listed in their inventory either.

Is there any other place I can get one?

I got all the shop manuals for my '94 from Helm Publications Division. Their address is: 14310 Hamilton Ave, Highland Park, MI 48203. Sorry that I can't find the telephone number at this time. I'm sure it is listed in the phone directory.

Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
I got all the shop manuals for my '94 from Helm Publications Division. Their address is: 14310 Hamilton Ave, Highland Park, MI 48203. Sorry that I can't find the telephone number at this time. I'm sure it is listed in the phone directory.

Hi Doc,

Thats what I thought as well. Helm seemed to have every manual for honda/acura. Ive bought a half a dozen different manuals from them already and they are fairly quick about it.

But, if you do a query for the TSB, it comes up empty.

I emailed their customer support this morning and I got this:

> Subject: Re: looking for TSB manual
>
> TSB'S ARE SUPPLIED BY THE DEALERSHIP

The dealer said this:
> the TSB books are not availble to the general population,sorry

Anyone out there able to get their hands on the Technical Service Bulletin manuals?

That's strange because I just got all the manuals last month. Have you tried Acura's 800 customer service??

Good Luck!

My shop manuals do not include TSB information...

Usually you need to find a friendly dealer. I don't think they are supposed to give them out to the public. Most dealers will probably let you look at them though as long as you have a decent relationship with them.

Attachments

• DSC01286.jpg
    DSC01286.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5134.jpg
    IMG_5134.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1383707_4838232692041_190883611_n.jpg
    1383707_4838232692041_190883611_n.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 4
Originally posted by Lud:
... Most dealers will probably let you look at them though as long as you have a decent relationship with them.

Hi Lud,

Hmm... I guess getting a peek at its better than nothing at all. I will see if I can arrange that next time Im over there.

I hope it has some info on fixing that damned rattle (see other post). Still bothering me after 5 weeks of searching for it.

Back