• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to buy new OEM NA1 Radiator?

I tried OEMAcuraParts.com and they show it as in stock but later emailed me saying it's not available. There's a bunch of other acura part sites that all look the same, but I'm guessing they source from the same place so it's not even worth trying? Has anyone sourced one recently?

I think mine has a crack as there's a drip coming from somewhere above the lower outlet hose and somehow drips down the inside of the fan shroud. I don't think it's any of the petcocks or the coolant hoses. Kind of strange this showed up after I just had all the coolant hoses replaced. Is there any site in the US that will sell me the OEM radiator for <$500? I know Amayama has it but for $1.3k I'd rather get the Koyo at that point. I was trying to stay all original but this may be where that journey ends.

Amayama, MITA, or Impex

No US dealer will sell you it for less than $500- it's discontinued in the States.

Well Koyo from SOS it is then! I don't see it on MITA and Amayama is $1k. Since I won't be all OEM / original anymore that kind of frees me to do whatever I want in a way...kind of sad to abandon my all OEM restoration though. Maybe I'll sleep on it.

i have a good used OEM Honda radiator no leaks etc.

Sent you a message before I saw the post. I'll probably just go with Koyo for peace of mind, I would hate to do this job twice!

Make sure
Sent you a message before I saw the post. I'll probably just go with Koyo for peace of mind, I would hate to do this job twice!
Make sure to inspect it. My first Koyo was damaged during shipping:

20200510_161804.jpg

My warranty replacement starting leaking after 3 months.

20230820_114435 (1).jpg

Not sure if I just have bad luck or quality has gone down... :(

I tried OEMAcuraParts.com and they show it as in stock but later emailed me saying it's not available. There's a bunch of other acura part sites that all look the same, but I'm guessing they source from the same place so it's not even worth trying? Has anyone sourced one recently?

I think mine has a crack as there's a drip coming from somewhere above the lower outlet hose and somehow drips down the inside of the fan shroud. I don't think it's any of the petcocks or the coolant hoses. Kind of strange this showed up after I just had all the coolant hoses replaced. Is there any site in the US that will sell me the OEM radiator for <$500? I know Amayama has it but for $1.3k I'd rather get the Koyo at that point. I was trying to stay all original but this may be where that journey ends.
I bought a new OEM from ACURA OF PEORIA last April $472.00.
623-974-7600

Mishimoto for $431 and 100% aluminum

Back