• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TUBI EXHAUST PICS

tubi1.jpg

tubi2.jpg

tubi3.jpg

tubi4.jpg

tubi5.jpg

tubi6.jpg

tubi7.jpg

If you put togheter a group buy I can make realy realy better price then 1500$ for a group buy I am sorry but that price its realy not convenient price give us something good proposal of people that want to buy tubi and you will see. this price (1500) i make for one pieces only and not group buy so you can see that its very high.Its almost the retail price:)

Tubi Nr.00027... that is MY Tubi!
biggrin.gif

And now it is on my car: the sound is sooo sweet (it is quite louder than my Remus, but with the similar hi-tech note that I loved
smile.gif
).

I drove from Aosta-Italy (where ViviService installed it for me) to my home in Switzerland, 500km, without using the stereo... the exhaust was more than enough for listening pleasure!
biggrin.gif

About the Tubi: it is quite light and the build quality is fantastic! I am very happy about it
smile.gif

Without talking about the sound... wow!

About ViviService: I met Andrea yesterday for the first time and I am surprised how knowledgeable he is in general about car racing and about the NSX. The service I received from his company was very good and the delivery-time was very fast. The price are also very competitive! Thanks again for the nice time and for this wonderful product... I'll buy from you again!

TarOx are on my list now... :)

About my Remus: it is still in VERY good condition and I am selling it for 50% of the price I bought it 1,5 years ago. I can send it everywhere in Europe or in the US (about 100 US$ for continental US)... let me know if you are interested, we can both make a good deal!
smile.gif

PS: I'll post photo of the installed Tubi when I get the possibility!

Hi Gheba,

Thanks for your visit at my workplace yesterday !
wink.gif

Your Tubi has the best sound I have ever heard on a NSX !

It really sounds almost like a Ferrari from outside !

I am even wondering if it's not louder than my Remus without the cats.

See you soon !

David

Hello David!
yes... I know, it is wonderful... I took two "drive breaks" fromwork today.

The only colleague complaining about the sound is guess who? Tarik, my F360 colleague-owner. He says teh sound is not enough metallic...
confused.gif

My boss said that "it sounds really like a Ferrari!"
biggrin.gif

PS: I forgot the price for the Remus
smile.gif
, it's 600$ plus shipping [I was too excited about the Tubi!]

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
yes... I know, it is wonderful... I took two "drive breaks" fromwork today... "it sounds really like a Ferrari!" :

Does anyone have an interior sound clip of the Tubi available for DL?? I've heard the various exterior clips and I'd like to hear what it sounds like from the inside, since that's where I'll be!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

I just installed my Tubi #00022 today. I am absolutely happy with the sound it makes...as soon as we lowered the lift I jumped in and fired it up...and the exhaust comes alive immediately with a growl.

I am running the car with DC header, no cats, stock intake with stock filter. When I had the 98 exhaust on the car, I heard more engine sound than exhaust. Now it is a good mix, I still hear the engine, but the exhaust sings along.

I will try to record interior sound tomorrow. If I can't do it tomorrow, I will have to wait until monday. (race weekend!)

Terry
91 red/black/tubi!

[This message has been edited by tc29 (edited 04 April 2002).]

I just received a e mail from Andrea that includes the details about a group buy. If anyone is interested e-mail me and I will private you back. the price is very good for a group buy of 8 units.

When you will have a group buy you can e-mail and i will give you quotation
For sure will be more lower that what you can find in America I am Pretty sure
Regards
Andrea

I have a list of Eight people that are interested. I have been at the hospital with my girlfriend for the last four days and nights. All is ok now and she is home. Give me a couple of days to get back on track. If anyone else is interested private me and I will send you the group buy price. If we get more people we might even get the price lower.
Steve

Originally posted by cojones:
How many are required in group buy to get the price to:
- US$ 1,200 ?
- US$ 1,000 ? assuming this is even possible

You can bet there would be more than just 8 people interested if these puppies can be sold between $1,000 & $1,200

Andrea, give us a deal we can't refuse
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Saturn (edited 06 April 2002).]

Hello Its ok to give you a good deal but I can Make A Christmas gift
biggrin.gif
right
We Are not a not profit organization but don't worry I will give you my best quotation for 8 person buy. And so after if you will agree I will sell to you otherwise friend like before
smile.gif
Here In italy usualy we say that
Email To Steveny He work Around group buy
Regards
Andrea

Yes I'm the guy who did the first group buy anbd have just gotten a second batch of NSX Tubi's. Just a few remarks:
We ship 10 NSX Tubi's from Italy on one single pallet. Cost per unit: about $130. Additional US Customs duty is about 10%.
We then individually box and foam-inject each unit before we ship to ensd user. Approx cost $100. All units have warranteed thru TubiStyle USA. Each unit is numbered and any unit not purchased thru TUbiStyle USA is not warranteed by them and has to be returned to dealer in Italy for replacement (additional shipping both ways plus customs formality). Bottom line: you do the math.
There are two units unaccounted for right now. Total cost including domestic shipping
: $1,695. First come first served basis.

Has anyone checked if the TUBI system will fit the newer 2002 NSX rear valance ??

IIRC, the tigher clearance on the new car will only take single-tip (or REALLY small dual tip). My current system (B&B Triflow from RM) will not clear the new valance.

Originally posted by bboxer:
All units have warranteed thru TubiStyle USA. Each unit is numbered and any unit not purchased thru TUbiStyle USA is not warranteed by them and has to be returned to dealer in Italy for replacement (additional shipping both ways plus customs formality). Bottom line: you do the math.
Does VIVI SERVICE have agreements with TubiStyle USA for warranty service ??

Back