• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TUBI EXHAUST PICS

No they do not. In fact TubiStyle just told me this morning they were aware of these situations accuring every nown and then and have asked the factory just like they did in the past to be aware of it. A Tubi exhaust bought from that company or any other overseas dealer will have to go back to that dealer for a warranty claim. In addition the factory has stated as recently as this morning that Tubistyle is the only importer to the US and exhaust systems as well as TSI accessories can only be sold thru their authorized distributors, one of which we now are (exclusive for the NSX).

I am in a similar situation... I live in Switzerland and ViviService is several hundreds miles from my home in Italy. I bought the Tubi anyway there and of course I cannot go to the official Tubi Style reseller for Switzerland for a guarantee issue.

So if there is some problem I'll have to ship it in Italy but the guarantee exists anyway for the full duration.

With the money I spared not buying from Tubi Style Switzerland (about 700$ less!
biggrin.gif
) I can send it several times... and the exhaust is so well made that I really doubt it will ever have any problem (Tubi quality standards are very high, more NSX-like than Ferrari-like
wink.gif
).

I am not affiliated with ViviService (or Andrea that I met only once) but I am an extremely happy customer that cannot wait the last work hour tonight to go home with his Tubi equipped sound machine... ehm... NSX!).

Hi everyone,
I am sorry if you get this message and you've already declined to participate . Just ignore it.
All six NSX Tubi's are available for shipment as of this evening in Michigan. They came earlier than expected with no reason that I know of. Please call me at 866-364 5438 toll free at my office tomorrow after 2pm PST or Friday to give me your cc details. Visa and MC are OK; AMEX is OK but need a 1% add-on. Units are being individually boxed and foamed tomorrow and will be ready to ship Friday morning. Reminder: First come first served $1,695 INCLUDES shipping to your address. Full warranty from TubiStyle USA is of course included.
Note to people on the fence: But the time you add up shipping, customs duty, one day at your friendly airport to clear it thru customs and life without a warranty with the possibility of having to airship it back to the dealer in Italy, $1,695 dropped at your door as early as this Monday, does not look too bad !. no deposit neede, just your cc details on the phone today or Friday and your unit will be with UPS before the weekend.
Regards
Tino S.

FOR ALL AMERICAN CUSTOMERS:
For the respect of TUBISTYLE FACTORY here in ITALY and in respect to the national dealer please every people that want to buy Tubi products please would like to address direct to the American Tubi Style Dealer
Was not my Intention to create a "Watergate case"
smile.gif
but only to promote a realy good products to the people This Is the problem of internet sometime can help us sometime not
After a long phone talk with the owner of tubi style and clarify everything and after the efforce the tubistyle did for to make a name In USA and in other parts of the world Its my job to address all customers especialy from America to buy direct from Tubi Style America this wonderfull products for all other products that will be hard to find on your market or for Italian customers I will be to complet disposal to help you with my work
I hope that the interesting people will agree with this misunderstending from my side
Regards
Andrea Brunod www.viviservice.com

Some installed Tubi photos of my car --> the well known Tubi#00027
wink.gif

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

Nothing to do with the Tubi but I changed my front lip with a '97 style and had it painted... I like this!
biggrin.gif

DSC00636.jpg

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 22 April 2002).]

gheba, it looks like your car is lowered with spacers in the rear...is this true? just curious
smile.gif

looks nice btw

Thanks everybody,
I also like "her" very much!
biggrin.gif

The rear spacers are really 40mm and I know that it seems scaring
wink.gif
but they were previously on a NSX that was tracked for several events by a "serious" owner
wink.gif
and they are customly made for the NSX in Germany. I found them, installed them and I loved the look! Of course you need some alignment work then.
The stock wheels are very very nice: they only lack some "wide" look. With the spacers they are perfect!

I had the '91 front lip painted before but I like the '97 lip much more. It is more aggressive and blends better with the front of the car! (but also scrapes a lot more
frown.gif
)

The rear taillight center piece was an idea I had because it was not possible to remove the center "H" emblem (it is graved inside the piece). I did some photoshopping and this solution looked good. I was not a big lover of the "BIG" taillight anyway... IMHO it is the more dated part in this awesome car!

The rear spacers are really 40mm and I know that it seems scaring
wink.gif
but they were previously on a NSX that was tracked for several events by a "serious" owner
wink.gif
and they are customly made for the NSX in Germany. I found them, installed them and I loved the look! Of course you need some alignment work then.

Do you know where I can purchase these spacers? i would love to put on mines too.

thanks
-Ray

No,
I do not know... sorry. They were on a NSX that was sold to my garage and they were taken away to put bigger wheels. I do not know where they were purchased (I only know they were specially built in Germany for him and that the owner ran in the Euro NSX Trophy).

Since I do not know the previous owner I cannot ask him where were they produced
frown.gif

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
The rear taillight center piece was an idea I had because it was not possible to remove the center "H" emblem (it is graved inside the piece). I did some photoshopping and this solution looked good. I was not a big lover of the "BIG" taillight anyway... IMHO it is the more dated part in this awesome car!

I agree about the two arrow taillights looking better than the one big taillight. Where did you get the piece for the center? Or did you have it custom-made?

Thanks,
Chip

------------------
Chip Alexander
'97 Blue over Tan NSX-T
'92 Lexus SC400 Coupe
'02 BMW 325iT Sportwagon

Back