• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tuesday nights in sears parking lot(hicksville)

Tons of cars show up at around 6:00.Any and all cars are welcome.We had four cars representing the NSX club.Russ with his 91',Tom with his 91',periokid with his 91',and me with my 01'.We need more representation!!Lets make this an official long island nsx get together!John

It was great meeting everyone - here are some pics of the festivities:

image049.jpg

image050.jpg

image051.jpg

image053.jpg

image054.jpg

image055.jpg

[This message has been edited by Russ (edited 14 August 2002).]

It was a wonderful evening, full of joculatity and assorted foolsihness. A magical moment occured when a 1966 Crap Mobile nearly redesigned the back of John's immaculate (yellow) NSX. We sent him home to change his pants, then proceed to mock the Corvette guys. I very much enjoyed meeting Russ, John and Dave. I'm counting the days until our next gathering.
Tom

Originally posted by Tom Kehoe:
It was a wonderful evening, full of joculatity and assorted foolsihness. A magical moment occured when a 1966 Crap Mobile nearly redesigned the back of John's immaculate (yellow) NSX. We sent him home to change his pants, then proceed to mock the Corvette guys. I very much enjoyed meeting Russ, John and Dave. I'm counting the days until our next gathering.
Tom
Tom,Don't forget next time I got the italian sandwiches.(liverwurst and onions)Just kidding!!It was a night of good laughs and 4 awesome nsx's.Good luck with the possible new steering wheel.Oh,please try not to steel it!John(musclesmarinara)

Back