• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo Lab's New Turbo Kit

Turbo Lab is proud to announce its newest Turbo Kit for the 1991-1995 Nsx.
After 9 months of research and development, over 100hrs dyno time and testing in the harshest conditions we have one of the finest turbo kits available. This kit will be available in the next 60 days provided the site is completed. We have designed our kit to be high quality,track worthy and durable. We were able to race almost an entire season at Larry H Miller track collecting data and developing new ideas. Our test vehicle dynoed 442whp on an engine with 80k on our dynapack at 8psi. This kit will retail for 6900.00 as a tuner kit and 9800.00 with full Programmed AEM management ,injectors and fuel pump . It will feature : Choice of turbo as compared to application, Tial 44 v-band waste gate, Tial blov, All ceramic coated pipes inside and out, 100% Tig welded (few people even begin to try this), our kit uses all factory style exhaust flanges,OEM honda gaskets and v-band connections,T-bolt clamps(expensive upgrade thats included), detailed instruction manual, 100% Phone Tech support, Air to Air custom Intercooler (Rear Hatch will be required for max air flow), AEM wide band guage will also be included. This kit is extremely easy to install , I won't give install time as it depends on the tech but most can be running with in 3 hours of opening the box. This is possible by using the factory exhaust manifolds which provide the highest possible heat retention and highest durability along with a truely OEM fit and feel. Pipes fit tight and clean with no cutting or drilling required.
If you are interested in being a Beta tester or purchausing a pre-release kit
Contact us at Turbo Lab (801) 372-6610 ask for Joe. We will also be offering full support sponsorship to those who qualify. Pictures of the kit and full details will be available soon.

do you have pics of the kit in and out of the car? and what needs to be done to work with 97' up models?

Thank you for all the positive response. I will have pics very shortly as the parts are getting recoated and our test vehicle repaired after an incident on new years. We are also looking at new parts options that just became available promising to elevate the quality of our kit. One difficulty with turbo componets is that the technology can change rather quickly and trying to be on the cutting edge can often be expensive and cost prohibitive to the consumer.

Joe,

Welcome to the community and best of luck with your new Turbo kit. Stop by if you are ever in Vegas

Best Regards,

Danny

Bump for Joe and his turbo kit. I run the dyno shop next door to Turbo Labs and can personally speak for how much time was spent with R&D. After quite a few tests with different turbo sizes, intercooler selections and passes on the dyno I think that Joe’s kit has achieved a nice balance of power and torque. It pulls like a freight train and is extremely responsive. You won’t be disappointed. If I could fit in the nsx with a helmet I would think about trading up for one with this kit as my new track machine :smile: (I currently have an Evo).

Turbo Lab is proud to announce its newest Turbo Kit for the 1991-1995 Nsx.
After 9 months of research and development, over 100hrs dyno time and testing in the harshest conditions we have one of the finest turbo kits available. This kit will be available in the next 60 days provided the site is completed. We have designed our kit to be high quality,track worthy and durable. We were able to race almost an entire season at Larry H Miller track collecting data and developing new ideas. Our test vehicle dynoed 442whp on an engine with 80k on our dynapack at 8psi. This kit will retail for 6900.00 as a tuner kit and 9800.00 with full Programmed AEM management ,injectors and fuel pump . It will feature : Choice of turbo as compared to application, Tial 44 v-band waste gate, Tial blov, All ceramic coated pipes inside and out, 100% Tig welded (few people even begin to try this), our kit uses all factory style exhaust flanges,OEM honda gaskets and v-band connections,T-bolt clamps(expensive upgrade thats included), detailed instruction manual, 100% Phone Tech support, Air to Air custom Intercooler (Rear Hatch will be required for max air flow), AEM wide band guage will also be included. This kit is extremely easy to install , I won't give install time as it depends on the tech but most can be running with in 3 hours of opening the box. This is possible by using the factory exhaust manifolds which provide the highest possible heat retention and highest durability along with a truely OEM fit and feel. Pipes fit tight and clean with no cutting or drilling required.
If you are interested in being a Beta tester or purchausing a pre-release kit
Contact us at Turbo Lab (801) 372-6610 ask for Joe. We will also be offering full support sponsorship to those who qualify. Pictures of the kit and full details will be available soon.

Congrats! Ill be at Miller MSP for our AMA (motorcycle) National races as well as the WERA races....might have to stop by and check ya guys out! Im up for one (turbo) setup myself!! Can you make it out accelerate our GSXR1000 superbikes? LOL jk...congrats thou!

Can you make it out accelerate our GSXR1000 superbikes? LOL jk...congrats thou!

I could probably get it pretty close, :cool: With enough money anythings possible. My friend John Law will be in that same class with you and he can vouch for a VW i used to race that would take 1000's till the sound of parts falling out would scare me enough to back off or the 1/4 ended

Hello, I am a new member here and came across your turbo kit, I am very much interested, my name is Cookie Alonzo from TNT motorsports, we specialize on Evo's and AE86 toyotas we also do a lot of custom turbo set ups, we are the exclusive dealer of Autronic Stand Alone ECU's this are the systems used a lot in european, asian and australian race cars, mostly Group-N rally cars, with plug and play systems for Evo's and Subarus, we recently bought a 1991 NSX (my street EVO is so hard to use on the street with all the stuff we did so I needed another everyday car) I was wondering if we can do some kind of tie up with you guys for our NSX, do some R&D and stuff, we have also acquired an all wheel drive dyno from dyno dynamics we should have it all done up and operational by March I hope... If you guys at Turbo Lab think we can help out each other you can reach me at our web site www.teamtnt.us looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hello, I am a new member here and came across your turbo kit, I am very much interested, my name is Cookie Alonzo from TNT motorsports, we specialize on Evo's and AE86 toyotas we also do a lot of custom turbo set ups, we are the exclusive dealer of Autronic Stand Alone ECU's this are the systems used a lot in european, asian and australian race cars, mostly Group-N rally cars, with plug and play systems for Evo's and Subarus, we recently bought a 1991 NSX (my street EVO is so hard to use on the street with all the stuff we did so I needed another everyday car) I was wondering if we can do some kind of tie up with you guys for our NSX, do some R&D and stuff, we have also acquired an all wheel drive dyno from dyno dynamics we should have it all done up and operational by March I hope... If you guys at Turbo Lab think we can help out each other you can reach me at our web site www.teamtnt.us looking forward to meeting you guys.

The AUTRONIC ECU is BAD ASS!!!! I did one with a buddy of mine on a RX7. That ecu tunes itself NO LIE! Problem is most people do not have the big money to purchase that set-up.(If i remember right its like over 7 grand for the one that will tune itself). The ECU is out of Australia. One of the orriginal starters of this ECU was one of the head guys that designed the motec units and broke off. Its like apple and microsoft, and the autronic guy took his ideas and software with him.

This ECU is RARE and knowledge about it even rare'er. TNT how long have you guys been dealing with the autronic?

Joe I gotta call you on this.

J. R.

The Autronic system is not that expensive, the plug and play ECU's for Evo 8 and STI are in the $1900 range, the AUtronic system which is for universal application is a little bit less, your right one of the original engineers of Motec is actually the engineer and owner of Autronic Computers, we have been installing and tuning Autronic systems for the last 4 years, mostly for custom engine setups, turbo and ITB's for drag , rally cars and time attack cars please go check out our web site for more info our contact numbers are there and we would be motre than happy to answer any questions. BY the way a lot of the Autronic systems can also be found in motorcycles, snowskis and boats I you guys can recall about a year ago Ford came out with a Shelby Cobra concept car with a V10 if you read the article closely you will see that Shelby and Ford themselves used an AUtronic System for this car.

Yes WOW,

Prices are VERY diffrent from what I remember. It was over two years ago and maybe prices have come down. Or maybe that price was based on a built wiring harness for a FD3S.....who knows?

Anway. All I know is between AEM, Motec, and autronic, its all good. I just want to see someone over-come the drive by wire deal so I can actually have a PnP for obd II NSX.

CMON someone do it.!

J. R.

Back