• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo sizing and recommendations for a unopened 3.0

Hybridthry911.....

Since I feel you talked over everyone’s head with your research... excluding all of the brilliant mimes or coarse

and I'm an asshole because I'm not allowed to say... That's f'ing crazy.... to another vendor because I make chassis bars for the NSX...lmao

could you explain how "good at 5 to 22 lbs" would be an island larger than Australia for everyone

Garrett makes flow charts but China doesn’t do research like that….

Unfortunately, we can only speculate without the compressor maps. I also suppose it depends on his definition of good.

Inline with the reason this thread was created to begin with, i have no idea why there are so many secrets as to the actual specs of the turbochargers included with some of these kits(not just the AP-X). I can't see any benefit for either the company or the consumer. The specifications of the turbochargers are not proprietary information IMO, it is quite possibly the most important piece of information that the consumer needs to know. It's one of the only moving parts in the setup where know the quality of the product is the most important.

Unfortunately, we can only speculate without the compressor maps. I also suppose it depends on his definition of good.

Inline with the reason this thread was created to begin with, i have no idea why there are so many secrets as to the actual specs of the turbochargers included with some of these kits(not just the AP-X). I can't see any benefit for either the company or the consumer. The specifications of the turbochargers are not proprietary information IMO, it is quite possibly the most important piece of information that the consumer needs to know. It's one of the only moving parts in the setup where know the quality of the product is the most important.

Well said.

Back