• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

turn on the headlight only headlight is on all parking light are not working

help
when i turn the headlight on only the headlight is light up
all the taillight,front and rear side marker,dash light are not on
did everyone know what could the problem?

Last edited:
I believe this happened to me and the mechanic said it was a bad switch in the steering column. He ended up jumping a wire in the fuse or relay box and now I have parking lights only when I turn on the headlights.

I believe this happened to me and the mechanic said it was a bad switch in the steering column. He ended up jumping a wire in the fuse or relay box and now I have parking lights only when I turn on the headlights.
my mechanic said it was a bad switch
but i replaced 3 different headlight switch it still have the same problems

If you are sure the light switch is working, check the operation of the taillight relay. The taillight relay controls a lot of the dash lights, the side marker lights, the front position lights and the taillights. Also, check fuses #38 and #39 ; however, if both taillights are non operational I would bet on a faulty relay. I am guessing that your NSX is a 1991 in which case the relay is located in the main fuse / relay box on the right front inner fender.

If you are sure the light switch is working, check the operation of the taillight relay. The taillight relay controls a lot of the dash lights, the side marker lights, the front position lights and the taillights. Also, check fuses #38 and #39 ; however, if both taillights are non operational I would bet on a faulty relay. I am guessing that your NSX is a 1991 in which case the relay is located in the main fuse / relay box on the right front inner fender.
thanks for the tips i will check the items you suggested

Back