• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turn signal covers..

Could someone fill me in on how the turn signal covers (Mugen/Route KS) are attached?

Thanks!

[Edit: Oops! This probably belongs in the DIY section. Would appreciate a move. Thanks! :D]

Last edited:
I hope you guys are not paying $370 for those.....damn break out the jar of vaseline on that purchase :smile:

Sorry, I don't know how they are installed :redface:

Having seen those irl, all i can say they look the dogs bollocks.

Think Chris used to sell them as well, but moisture buildup behind the covers is the main problem.

I have seen these too and they look weird IMHO.

If you want to fiddle with the idicators, I think a bright LED on the front and a clear cover for the side indicator look pretty cool.

Thanks, guys. I haven't seen these in person, and the ones I've seen listed here were being sold by individuals who chose not to install them. I would have liked to have seen a set of clear covers installed, but they are pretty pricey for a couple of pieces of thin plastic. Good point on the moisture build up though.

Still curious as to how they're installed. :)

CDX_NSX said:
Thanks, guys. I haven't seen these in person, and the ones I've seen listed here were being sold by individuals who chose not to install them. I would have liked to have seen a set of clear covers installed, but they are pretty pricey for a couple of pieces of thin plastic. Good point on the moisture build up though. Still curious as to how they're installed. :)

see below:
norcini.001.image.jpg

and
dali_proto_nose.jpg

they are held on by a small black plastic thingie at each end.

Back