• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ugliest Supra's Ever

I wouldnt even go to the site guys its sick I had to stop after page 97

here are a few to keep you from going over there.

images.jpg

double lights are you kidding me?

25dbaeb0.jpg

16tgz8.jpg

this guy asked his parents for a chrystler 300 but they got him a Supra so he made his own LOL

294974992769d4b21138bjq2.jpg

419838_3178238208763_1049876433_3077045_977569678_n.jpg

Last edited:
Supra owners tend to hate on nsx's ESP when the two cars are compared to one another :tongue:

Sad to see how amazing cars built in the 90's that were some of the best cars ever made and still even from new ones besides the technology on them are not cared for or being transformed to clearly horrible mods and the owners think they are doing something good or are proud of them thinking they are one of a kind, actually they are one of a kind in the horrible mods or the "fail" category. To each its own but damn dont use limited edition cars to experiment, thats why we have ford vehicles for. lol

Yea, we all do stuff someone else might not, but ruining a car... and their really is no other way to look at some of those cars. I will snap a picture sometime, but their is a 370Z here on post with yellow flames on the side, red window tint, and black and yellow gaudy seat covers. Even on a Z, it looks ridicolous

Sad to see how amazing cars built in the 90's that were some of the best cars ever made and still even from new ones besides the technology on them are not cared for or being transformed to clearly horrible mods and the owners think they are doing something good or are proud of them thinking they are one of a kind, actually they are one of a kind in the horrible mods or the "fail" category.

Longest sentence on Prime. Win.

"brb, gouging my eyes out." That comment got me laughing out loud.

I am just terrified, since the NSX is becoming more affordable that we will see our beloved NSX get trashed like that.

I am just terrified, since the NSX is becoming more affordable that we will see our beloved NSX get trashed like that.

It's a sellers market on the NSX no? So it's time for the 91 high mileage owners to raise for sale prices up to the high 20s to 30s :) :)

Ouch! Must be a lot of hurt egos there...

Back