• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate Chick Car

LBBP NSX? :tongue:

I know a few girls who would love a 335i hardtop convertible.

You bastard.
tease.gif

what you laughin about? apparently you didn't get the memo that you should never buy a car that's the same color as your hair.....
(unless your hair is black)

haha, just kidding :smile:
rofl3.gif
Thanks man.

Chicks cars:

- Pontiac Sunfires/ Cavaliers
- Neons
- Beetles
- Miatas
- civics 4 doors
- Jettas
- Golfs
- VW Cabriolet
- CRV's
- Subaru Outback
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota RAV4
- Kia Rio
- Hyundai Tucson
- BMW Z3/Z4
- Mercedes SLK
- Mini Cooper
- Ford Probe
- PT Cruiser
- Saturns
- BMW Convertibles

I once went on this incredible run where I went out with 5 girls in a row who drove Mustangs. And, no, I wasn't cruising the Mustang gtgs, it was just a weird coincidence. I guess when a chick wants to feel a little bad@ss the 'Stang is an easy choice.
My current GF drives a 4-runner.

Chicks cars:

- Pontiac Sunfires/ Cavaliers
- Neons
- Beetles
- Miatas
- civics 4 doors
- Jettas
- Golfs
- VW Cabriolet
- CRV's
- Subaru Outback
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota RAV4
- Kia Rio
- Hyundai Tucson
- BMW Z3/Z4
- Mercedes SLK
- Mini Cooper
- Ford Probe
- PT Cruiser
- Saturns
- BMW Convertibles

Yikes people.

Where the hell do I start.

Miata = hell of a sports car. Not a 'chick car' what so ever.
Golf/Jetta = I'd say they are very unisex, especially last generation. Clean styling. Nothing 'chick' about them.
BMW Z3/4 = What? idiots.
Mini Cooper = How is this a chick car? It is one of the most fun cars to drive at any pricepoint. That screams car-guy.
BMW Convertibles = Which one?? I wouldn't call the M6 convertible a chick car. Nor an M3 convertible.

Some others that came up:
Audi TT = work of art on wheels. Unisex. Not a chick car... infact I see mostly guys driving them.
Lamborghini Gallardo = I don't know what to even say. Dumbest response ever.

It's so weird that some car-guys would knock some sports cars. I just don't understand it.

New Ford Thunderbird...

OMG!!! Just today I saw a guy driving a Lexus SC430 for the first time ever!!! Not only that he had a guy passenger. I nearly ran off the road! :tongue:

My wife totally digs the Mini convertible and the SLK. She also likes Mercedes' SL series of convertibles. That said, she's a bit too on the sensible side to buy a Mercedes. Will likely stick with her Lexus IS (another car that seems popular with the ladies).

I'm not sure why a performance oriented car can't also be a "chick car."

I'm guessing the Smart for Two will also become a "chick car". Women find them cute.

I think minivans actually are far from "chick cars"...yes, women drive them, but they don't necessarily want to (and definitely don't want to be called a "soccer mom"). :p

All Mazdas look feminine to me...not sure if they're really "chick cars", but they definitely look like they should be.

Yikes people.

Where the hell do I start.

Miata = hell of a sports car. Not a 'chick car' what so ever.
Golf/Jetta = I'd say they are very unisex, especially last generation. Clean styling. Nothing 'chick' about them.
BMW Z3/4 = What? idiots.
Mini Cooper = How is this a chick car? It is one of the most fun cars to drive at any pricepoint. That screams car-guy.
BMW Convertibles = Which one?? I wouldn't call the M6 convertible a chick car. Nor an M3 convertible.

Some others that came up:
Audi TT = work of art on wheels. Unisex. Not a chick car... infact I see mostly guys driving them.
Lamborghini Gallardo = I don't know what to even say. Dumbest response ever.

It's so weird that some car-guys would knock some sports cars. I just don't understand it.

where the hell should you start? you should start by reevaluating your sexuality. (such a joke; don't get offended)

but if the cars you just pointed out are not chick cars, then there are no chick cars.

and as long as there is something called the murcielago... the gallardo is def a chick car..... (check out mischief dynasty - "it's fast, it's small, it's girlish"). the car is too stubby.

whatever- it's all opinion.... but, just so you know, most all of the cars listed that you are disputing have already received consensus among the majority of the male community as being "girl" cars... long before this thread. :wink: of course, there are still some that are "OK" to drive around.... but that doesn't mean they aren't "chick cars"

(oh, and by BMW convertible.... i think they meant 3series conv..... i've heard of that being dubbed a chick car before, heh)
and what the hell is so cool about a Z3/4? you'd definitely have to provide further explanation on that one.... those cars are lame (however, i see old man written all over them more than "chick car"). M roadsters, on the other hand.... :cool:

and as long as there is something called the murcielago... the gallardo is def a chick car..... (check out mischief dynasty - "it's fast, it's small, it's girlish"). the car is too stubby.
QUOTE]

I love this chick car, please give me one :biggrin:

Back