• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Umbrella AD/Ravi

Ravi

I have had a major problem with Ravi going on 2 years now. He has made a bit of an effort to make it right, sort of. He has responded, but not rectified. I will leave it at that for the moment.

Well let me first off say Im NOT here to jump on this guys back but my experience with Ravi with poor to say the least. I purchase some interior stuff with him way back in 2010 and the run around his famous phrase " sory man Im burning the candle at both ends".. well he is buring something alright.. Anyhow I have had to issues with venders Prime.... RAVI at Umbrella and Erick Chu lost money on both..my 2 cents

I bought my BC coil overs from Ravi. I must say he was very good and communicated well by way of telephone with me. Unfortunately I hated the BC coil overs, but he had the lowest price. I did wait for about a month though. Fast forward to modern times, I buy KW from our good pal Jim [MENTION=4034]Coz[/MENTION] and the damn things arrive less than 2 freaking days after sending payment! So in a nutshell, Ravi was good with communication for me. I am sorry to hear others had problems with his services. I would say, always use a credit card for purchasing from anyone you do not know so the charge can be disputed and if it goes beyond a month or so, create a dispute with your c.c. company. Do not wait... That is what shady people want you to do. Wait.....

Back