• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial: Quarter Mile Times

hey everyone....just wondering what type of numbers you guys are seeing in the quarter...modified and stock

if possible, post times, and mods....slips would be a plus also

not really looking for a quarter mile beast, just more less curious to what they run...i could just look it up on the internet but it seems like every site says something different....i'ld rather hear the times from people would actually race them theirselves instead of people who just hear they do a certain time...i'm plannin on buying one in the next few months and i've just been tryin to find out more about them

13.7, it was fairly hot, car weighed in at around 3080 with me in it.

1991.. stock

x

Last edited:
13.1 I/h/e.

12.81 at 111; if I remember correctly. I ran it at Englishtown during the same 101 degrees. heavy 18/19 SSR GT3 rim setup, slipping stock clutch and stock headers on my Comptech Supercharged car. Im hoping for low 12's once the weather clears here-AEM, header, and some other little tweaks.:wink:

10.52 at 126.26MPH last year on turbo's and nitrous.

Last edited:
nsxlover said:
10.56 at 126.26MPH last year on turbo's and nitrous.

How close do you think you would be to that with your new turbo set-up without the NOS?

Not sure, I would guess in the 11 to 11.4 range, but that is just guessing. I am going to take it to the track in the spring.

Attitude Adjuster said:
There is a couple of old posts on this... I ran 12.30 @114.

what else do you have done? Seems quick, low boost or high boost?

Kid, Everyone,

I pulled up an old thread that I replied to called "Best 1/4 mile run." Check that thread out for some 2001 data. The only thing that I had put on the car at the time was the CTSC and it was the "high boost" version. It actually put out 7.5 PSI to the manifold.

Attitude Adjuster said:
Kid, Everyone,

I pulled up an old thread that I replied to called "Best 1/4 mile run." Check that thread out for some 2001 data. The only thing that I had put on the car at the time was the CTSC and it was the "high boost" version. It actually put out 7.5 PSI to the manifold.

Okay, found how to connect you to the old thread.... Here's the link: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11174

KJ

nsxlover said:
10.56 at 126.26MPH last year on turbo's and nitrous.

Wow! And we thought we were the quickest. We ran 10.68@ 138.xxmph. I think our 60 was in the 1.68 range. What did you pull on your run?

aren't there a few of us on here that are in the 12 sec club, that are naturally aspirated?

nsxlover said:
I actually found an old time slip. Here are the numbers:
R/t .596
60' 1.390
330 4.252
1/8 6.651
MPH 102.13
1000 8.738
1/4 10.521
MPH 126.26

I was on drag slicks.

It was on my old turbo setup with a 150 NOS

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24517&highlight=126.26

1.39 60ft, that is incredible. Ryan Woons 1.5khp Supra has a hard time achieving those numbers even with 28in slicks! Pineapple wants to know your secret:)

Don't know if there is a secret, just reved up to 4500 and almost dumped the clutch. It was a cool night, maybe the tires stuck better. I also don't hit the nitrous until second gear.

Almost afraid to respond to WealthBuildR's question about NA cars in the 12's after seeing some of these times. I have a few 12.98 time slips (w/ one 12.96) from my NA 91.

1.39 short time in an NSX, that's wild. Pretty sure that's a record for NSX stock suspension configuration, no?

Back