• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Type R thread gallery

5608large1.jpg

Can my Type-R join this club now? :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah, no kidding...that was some read. I think that's about the most trouble I've seen anyone go through to achieve a good NSX-R conversion. And what's really awesome is your NA2 NSX-R conversion is actually an NA2! FI or N/A....if I was loaded like you, I'd get that 3.5 kit from Toda? Not sure.

Someone else here on the forum has a really nice looking NSX-R conversion too (from Washington I beleive), but I think his car is an NA1? Not sure. Anyways, both your cars look wicked. Just reminds me of what I can never achieve, me being the poorest NSX owner in the world.

bjorn156 said:
^^seriously, your NSX is one of my favorites on here. incredible!

Me too, I really like the na1 style type r wheels. Very sexy color too, it would look badass with a procar wing.

Haha, can someone buy me a Procar wing? I love that wing!

rx7tonsx said:
Here is mine.
NA1 with Procar wing, TE37 in white.

SWEET! could use a little lowering, black mirrors and a SOS CF lip:biggrin:

wow, this is interesting thread. I will get the chance to meet all you R looking guys...:wink: I post some pictures of the my R conversion when I finish putting on more of the R goodies...:smile:

peter said:
...FI or N/A....if I was loaded like you, I'd get that 3.5 kit from Toda? Not sure.
Loaded or not, the Toda stuff is just tooo expensive. I love the idea of 150 extra RWHP from an all-motor build. But, that isn't realistic, versus the less expense of doing an FI build...sigh.

Thanks that what I was thinking, I will lower it a little this weekend. I got HKS coilovers so it is just a few turns to lower it more.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
SWEET! could use a little lowering, black mirrors and a SOS CF lip:biggrin:

Armando your nsx is awesome... i've somewhat kept track of your cars' progress over time... if I remember right this is a different car than you had previously and you switched all the parts over... Did I miss a major post with pics/mods after the complete conversion??? I think you should definitely put one up if you havent already... i loved your old car and love the newly updated one as well... didnt you have it shipped from Ca or something in stock 92 form??

nsxot1c said:
Armando your nsx is awesome... i've somewhat kept track of your cars' progress over time...

Thanks

nsxot1c said:
if I remember right this is a different car than you had previously and you switched all the parts over...

Yes it is.

nsxot1c said:
Did I miss a major post with pics/mods after the complete conversion??? I think you should definitely put one up if you havent already... i loved your old car and love the newly updated one as well...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55083&highlight=twist

nsxot1c said:
didnt you have it shipped from Ca or something in stock 92 form??

Yes, I found and shipped the car from California, thanks to John (ANYTIME) and Intercity

Armando

nice!! very impressed... love the old schooler with all the updates... similiar to what I did with mine... minus all the insane motor mods... maybe sometime soon though:cool:

any outside/body/suspension pics?? Definitely one of the classier cars on here:smile:

serialNSXer said:
Loaded or not, the Toda stuff is just tooo expensive. I love the idea of 150 extra RWHP from an all-motor build. But, that isn't realistic, versus the less expense of doing an FI build...sigh.

PLEASE don't go FI.:frown:

I thought I'd revive this thread with a few pics (unfortunately not any of mine:frown:) I've found over the years:

5115DSC04346_1.jpg

5115honda_nsx-r-3-med.jpg

511502nsxr.jpg

5115honda_nsx-r-9-med.jpg

5115nsxr5.jpg

Whats going on in the last photo from RACER nsx?

The rear spoiler looks to have a twin end plate set up? Is this a test spoiler that never made production or simply a trick of the photo?

regards,

Back