• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Widebody Nsx Thread!!!!!!

It's sold. That car is local to me now. Purchased as a second car by someone who went from an NSX to a GTR.

NSX_5492-1.jpg
What body kit is this one? Doesn't look as aggressive as the sorcery body kit and I like the side skirts and front guards. Any ideas?

Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? If so do they make them in sizes that will fit an NSX without a wide body kit?

Thanks

Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? If so do they make them in sizes that will fit an NSX without a wide body kit?

Thanks

pretty sure those are work VSXXs. Unfortunately they don't come without that big of a lip without a big width which are normally reserved for wide body kits. It really depends on how much lip you want. .5-1 inch is essentially feasible, but it requires the right rim and offset. Check BC forged wheels from GT Theory, they might be able to meet your needs.

This is my Wide Body NSX,

I think... this is the VIS racing GT widebody kit or one partly based on the Route Ks madonna but cant be sure (i bought the car with the kit on)

10641208_1461304474156978_1437361780094150799_n.jpg

10405468_1462566784030747_1321825839651871116_n.jpg

modified_honda_nsx_071-592x888.jpg

modified_honda_nsx_031-592x394.jpg

This seems like where the widebody experts are.

I've done a lot of research and made a lot of calls. I've finally narrowed down most of what I want my widebody kit to be. I'm stumped on the rear quarters though, could anyone tell me how to achieve this look? q4DBZ.jpg8392867727_8607da6710.jpgHonda-NSX-GT1-race-car.jpg

I'm aware that they obviously didnt make a GT1 kit, but for the rear fenders, what is the "closest" that would come to this? I dont mind if modifications need to be done, but I'd like to start as close as possible. I will probably not do the NACA ducts, but I am considering the larger scoops on the fender.

Any help would be appreciated. This is my favorite NSX, and I wanted to mine to look somewhat similar.

My guess would be the comptech widebody rear fenders. I know I saw another picture of a widebody NSX that was even more similar but I think it was a custom one off that couldn't be purchased. Really old picture too.

bbc5d9fb.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, yeah that might work, maybe the ViS kit too? Not too sure on those. I was thinking of perhaps modifying a DF rear quarter, or attempting to make a one off :/

Sandro, your build is by far my favorite and has been for a while. I'm to believe that you had a shop do all the work? Is there a place where I could see all the details of your build?

Thanks Juice,
there are some pictures on www.nsxclubeurope.com .
Build tread .

- - - Updated - - -

Damn your car looks awesome man. Love the fender flares.

Thanks Ric

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. Very unique to all other peel and stick body kits;-)
Sandro, your build is by far my favorite and has been for a while. I'm to believe that you had a shop do all the work? Is there a place where I could see all the details of your build?

Back