• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Urgently need trunk lock assembly

Hi..............

Can't locate a trunk lock assembly with key to finish the repairs.................part #74863-SL0-003 CYLINDER, TRUNK

They are the same parts for all years................if anyone can source this please let me know asap or if you have a USED one then that will work to.

Thanks

Shawna

Thanks, but the part isn't available at all so unless they have one in stock that is the only way I can get a new one.................there is no date in ANY computer with Acura USA or Canada and therefore I'm told not available. I'll call them.

You can try to call Nabil at First Class Automotive in Orlando. 407-228-2849. He may have one out of a salvage NSX. Not sure if the assembly was still good after the crash.

95 Midnight Pearl

im on the hunt I have one somewhere its in a box with other stuff I just cant find a second to look

cross fingers Shawna

Thanks Shawn..............I do have a new one ordered thanks ot Larry B as when an item is on b/o with no delivery date apparently you can put it on a CRITICAL order and it will come from Japan directly. Still want the used one Shawn............when you find it.

THANKS ALSO TO LARRY B..............He's the best, well maybe not.

guess what I found........................ found it this morning for ya. PM me its a little dirty but not broken or damaged in anyway.

who's da man??? LOL

Shawn..........what's your number...........I'll call. Larry B already rec'd the new one from Japan.SEnd me a PM or email - TNX

Back