• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 1991 - 2001 OEM Headlight Projectors OR OEM Assembly

Hi NSXPrime, I'm working on bringing back a neglected 1991 NSX. It appears the PO installed a crappy aftermarket HID kit in the factory projectors via adhesive and cut out/removed all the OEM halogen bulb mounting pieces. Therefore I am looking for either new factory projectors/mounting pieces or failing that an entire headlight assembly, P/N 33100-SL0-A04. I need both sides, if you have any, please let me know! Even if the faces are cracked/damaged you might have the parts I need so please comment here. Thank you!

Hi NSXPrime, I'm working on bringing back a neglected 1991 NSX. It appears the PO installed a crappy aftermarket HID kit in the factory projectors via adhesive and cut out/removed all the OEM halogen bulb mounting pieces. Therefore I am looking for either new factory projectors/mounting pieces or failing that an entire headlight assembly, P/N 33100-SL0-A04. I need both sides, if you have any, please let me know! Even if the faces are cracked/damaged you might have the parts I need so please comment here. Thank you!
Will that work for you?

Back