• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Used NSX item for FREE - local pickup only PLEASE

I put my NSX for sale last week and it’s sold in 5 days. I didn’t expect such as a quick sale. So I am still trying very hard to get over the fact that "my" beloved NSX is gone.

Anyway, these are the leftover/used/broken items for FREE. If you have to give me something in return, show up with your NSX when you pick up the stuff. That's enough reward for me right there.

OEM front mask - used and dusty but it can protect your front bumper for a longer trip such as NSteXpo or NSXPO
OEM front license plate bracket
K&N intake (Cone filter and mounting bracket) – Will need to be cleaned and re-oiled.
K&N drop-in filter – it’s the same size as the OEM filter – Kitaka wants it
New trunk hinge stopper, the black rubber thing (one pair or maybe two) – Check your NSX, they are probably gone. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=trunk+rubber
A broken AC computer board – synergy004 wants it
A used/broken clutch – I don’t know why I still have it or why anyone would want it but who knows.

Once again, all items above are free and local pickup only PLEASE. If you want them, please pick them up at my house (TX 75007) on Sunday (Aug 5th) at 7:30 pm. Send me a PM for phone & address. First come, first served. No reservation! All items will be in the trash on Sunday night if there is no taker.

I also have the new OEM long oil filter, OEM air filter and some other little things such as Dali cup holder, NSX book, NSX key chain… but I will put them on the for sale section when I have time.

Last edited:
Sorry, I couldn't find the trunk hinge stopper. However, I've found a rubber piece that is used between the airbox and intake. It's free of course.

Still have the clutch or did you throw it out? Is the clutch plate worn?

Thx

All other items were gone except the clutch. I am too lazy to pick it up and dump to the trash.

About your question, please check the link below.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32577

If you still want it, send me a PM for direction/phone number. local Pickup only. Thanks

Darn, I need the clutch badly for a core but not bad enough to drive to TX.
Aday late and a dollar short again!

Back