• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Powertrain *USED* RPS Pro Kit Street Clutch

Forgot I had these since I switched out my clutch. It's a used RPS Pro Kit Street Clutch with Aluminum Flywheel. Should be for all years. Used for about 5k miles. Comes with everything needed: Clutch cover, disc, and flywheel. Will also come with used flywheel bolts, alignment tool, pilot and throwout bearing. Pedal feel is definitely stiffer than stock. Brand new is $2000.
I'm asking $800 shipped or best offer.

View attachment 167439

View attachment 167660

View attachment 167659

Last edited:
You should sell it for $175 shipped, which is exactly how much I sold it to you for at the very end of of April this year.

I listed it to the community at a big discount mainly just to help out anyone who was in need of a clutch but didn't have a big budget. Could I have gotten a lot more for it, sure, but I was giving back and trying to do something nice for the NSX community. I wouldn't have sold it to you, if I knew you were just going to turn around and sell again 6 months later for $800. You are even using the same box and packaging I sent it to you in....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/213516-Used-RPS-clutch-cheap

Ill buy it for $200 bucks

Ill Buy It for $200. It dire straits for a clutch and my engine ate all my money. A NSX Prime member asking for help.
You should sell it for $175 shipped, which is exactly how much I sold it to you for at the very end of of April this year.

I listed it to the community at a big discount mainly just to help out anyone who was in need of a clutch but didn't have a big budget. Could I have gotten a lot more for it, sure, but I was giving back and trying to do something nice for the NSX community. I wouldn't have sold it to you, if I knew you were just going to turn around and sell again 6 months later for $800. You are even using the same box and packaging I sent it to you in....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/213516-Used-RPS-clutch-cheap

Back