• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Used Volk GT-P for sale

used set of Volk GT-P in Dimond cut silver with polished lip.

17 by 8 in front
18 by 10 in the rear

the offsets are +37 in the front and +43 in the rear. They are in very good condition accept the pass side rear wheel has some very minor curb rash. not noticable unless i point it out up close. These wheels also come with the Carbon fiber Rays centercaps which are about 150 dollars. the back wheels have 265 35 tires with about 70+% tread left and the front tires are worn out.

I am asking 1450 + shipping for everything, I can also send pics uppon request. Thanks!

Kyle

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

BTW.
Kyle Conaghan
506 Bayview Parkway
Nokomis, FL 34275
home # 941 484 2673
cell # 941 284 9372

Last edited:
can you send me some pictures and where are you located?

cooterhan said:
used set of Volk GT-P in Dimond cut silver with polished lip.

17 by 8 in front
18 by 10 in the rear

They came off a NSX but i do not know the offsets. They are in very good condition accept the pass side rear wheel has some very minor curb rash. not noticable unless i point it out up close. These wheels also come with the Carbon fiber Rays centercaps which are about 150 dollars. the back wheels have 265 35 tires with about 70+% tread left and the front tires are worn out.

I am asking 1450 + shipping for everything, I can also send pics uppon request. Thanks!

Kyle

Where are the wheels Location?

Thanks

UR NSX said:
Where are the wheels Location?

Thanks

its right below the pics. cant anyone see it? i edited it yesterday! ive goten like 20 pms for pics and my location. i dont understand.

Where are you located? I have cash and am very interested in your wheels. Thank you.

Back