• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah – Official NSX Thread

Looks like the winds of change are bringing me and my family back to Utah. Not sure exactly what I am going to do with the NSX in terms of storage and such but looking forward to some winding mountain roads in the Spring and Summer.

Last edited:
Looks like the winds of change are bringing me and my family back to Utah. Not sure exactly what I am going to do with the NSX in terms of storage and such but looking forward to some winding mountain roads in the Spring and Summer.

Any interest and getting a cruise together this summer? Let me know, I'm dying to take this thing out for a mountain road or two.

Hello all,

Just became a new owner of an NA1. Long shot, I thought I'd ask locally before I spend the next few months hunting down parts but I'm looking for any OEM front/rear bumpers for sale.

I'm somewhat of a hoarder so any parts anyone has lying around for sale, please let me know. Trunk lids, hatch glass, fenders/quarter panels etc.

Absolutely!

Fantastic! Hopefully Balding and Chewey get on board as well.

Hello all,

Just became a new owner of an NA1. Long shot, I thought I'd ask locally before I spend the next few months hunting down parts but I'm looking for any OEM front/rear bumpers for sale.

I'm somewhat of a hoarder so any parts anyone has lying around for sale, please let me know. Trunk lids, hatch glass, fenders/quarter panels etc.

I would start looking out of state as well. Utah doesn't have many NSX's in it at all.

Thanks balding eagle! Hopefully I can join for at least one drive this year.

I'm already searching out of state but not many are willing to ship bigger panels unfortunately. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. Picked up a spare hood for $100 the other day.

If any of you are in the market for paint correction or detailing, Greg at Reflections Detailing is amazing. He is meticulous and a true master of his trade. Love the shine he put on my car!

Any locals interested in some NA1 parts? I have the lower valances for the front/rear bumpers for sale. As well as a set of the fat five stock wheels ('92) and '94 OEM wheels. Have other parts eventually coming off like a rear passenger quarter panel and a passenger side front fender still in good condition. Please PM me and let me know if you're interested. I have no use for this stuff and would prefer to not ship anything out :) located in West Valley City. I also have a spare stock wing without the brake light.

Last edited:
If this thread still exists; moved to SLC area in April of 2015. Have seen 2-3 NSXs in the area, but no contacts. Email me and let me know who, where, etc.

Frank ODonnell
Blk '91
Bountiful, UT
[email protected]

If this thread still exists; moved to SLC area in April of 2015. Have seen 2-3 NSXs in the area, but no contacts. Email me and let me know who, where, etc.

Frank ODonnell
Blk '91
Bountiful, UT
[email protected]

Welcome to Utah. I just moved from Texas last January. We need to put together an NSX registry and organize a group drive before the season is up. I will PM you my details.

- - - Updated - - -

I think your inbox is full! I tried responding but it said you had to delete some messages :)

Sounds great to me. Are you going to NSXPO? Also, were you at the Cars & Coffee in Sandy last Saturday?
Frank

Back