• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Va Beach shop for NSX??

Hello, i was wondering if there were any good shops for nsx in the area, for body work, upgrade in engine, interior. And a good mechanic that knows the NSX well

I'm sure Ty is taking care of this. You'll want to hit him up. BTW. if you're interested in coming w/ us to a few of the meets we do, feel free to email me and i'll include you on the list.

-x-

tnx vbnsx, i dont own a nsx at moment, but i will try to get it at end of 2004, but before i do, like post above, i wanted to know some good shops for nsx with experienced mechanics

As far as hardcore shops like SoS or Dali, we don't have that luxury. Regular maintenance is done via Acura (they're really good over there) and many high performance mods, well I have yet to find one. Personally, I've started to do a lot of my own work on the car. Ty knows a lot of people who do a bunch of body work if you're interested in that. I'll be at Pungo airfield next Sunday (May 2 for auto-cross) if you wanna meet up.

-x-

cpmoran said:
x, what is the meet at pungo air feild all about?

I've been donig auto-x for the past month... really fun...

ODR-SCCA

-x-

alright guys, if you can meet on this thread we can meet up with our cars lol
im getting my rims in this friday Advan Model 5 forged aluminum, took my 3 and a half months to get these babies..
anyways I'm gonna try to get everyone to have a gathering in the beginning of May, what do you all say? maybe May 2nd? haha

ya, meeting, i wanna meet u fellas, and your....ahem....nsx's
^_____^

remember, i dont have one...yet...(gonna change soon :p)

so tell me details on were is the site gonna be??

NSXchnk said:
alright guys, if you can meet on this thread we can meet up with our cars lol
im getting my rims in this friday Advan Model 5 forged aluminum, took my 3 and a half months to get these babies..
anyways I'm gonna try to get everyone to have a gathering in the beginning of May, what do you all say? maybe May 2nd? haha

Can't go may 2nd. As stated earlier, I will be auto-xing

lets take this to email.

-x-

Sup fellas, me and x showed up in the auto-xing at pungo, it was nice, x was like in the middle of all the races, his best time was like 40-41.1/2sec, for the xilver nsx of course

The best time of all was 4 cars,
some british old looking car :p
doing like 35-36sec
A 85 mustang with barrel sized wheels
doing like 35-36sec
A Z06, with nice ass wheels
doing like 35-36sec
A small F-1 racing go-kart looking thing
doing 33-35sec ( . )_ . )

this thing weighted like 900 pounds, had 200hp, and nine gears
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back